If you want to instantly delay or schedule an email in your Outlook account then must go through this content right away. Here, you will find the simple steps to delay or schedule an email in your Outlook account. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to it then must reach the professional of your respective Outlook account right now.
What To Know;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to options and then you need to go to delay delivery. After that, you have to choose don’t deliver before the check box mentioned in the properties dialog. After that, you need to set the date and time accordingly.
- To change the delivery time or date, you need to move ahead to the Outlook folder. After doing so, you need to move ahead to the Outlook folder and then you need to open the email. You have to then choose options and then you need to quickly move ahead to delay delivery.
- For delaying delivery for all emails, you have to choose the file tab and then you need to go ahead to rules and alerts. Next, you have to choose manage rules and alerts and then you need to quickly create a custom rule.
Scheduling Delayed Delivery Of Emails In Outlook
To delay or schedule an email in your Outlook account, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to choose a new email or you have to just choose an existing email. After doing so, you need to select an existing email and then you need to choose the reply, reply all, or forward option.
- You have to then move ahead to the message window, compose, and then need to address the message instantly.
- You need to choose the options tab and then you have to quickly choose delay delivery.
- Go ahead to the properties dialog that you will find under delivery options and then you need to choose don’t deliver before the check box.
- Next, you have to set the date as well as the time that you need the email to be sent.
- You have to then go ahead to the close option and then you need to move ahead to the message window.
- Go to send and then you have to move ahead to the Outlook folder for finding the email messages.
- If you need to change the delivery time or date then in such case, you need to open the email in the respective separate window. There, you have to choose options and then you need to go to delay delivery and then finally, you have to schedule a different send time.
- Now, for sending the scheduled email, you have to open the message and then go to don’t deliver before, and then there, you need to uncheck the box and go ahead to the close option.
Create A Send Delay For All Emails
Also, you can easily create an email message template that will help in including the send delay for all the respective messages that you need to create as well as send. Also, to create an email template with the send delay, you need to follow the steps as follows;
1) Go to the File tab.
2) Under Info > Rules and Alerts, select Manage Rules & Alerts and go to the Email Rules tab and select New Rule.
3) In the Rules Wizard, go to the Start from a blank rule section, select Apply rule on messages I send, then select Next.
4) In the Select condition(s) list, select the check boxes for options that you want to apply to sent messages. To apply a delay send to all messages, clear all the check boxes. Then select Next.
5) In the Select action(s) list, select the defer delivery by a number of minutes check box.
6) In the Rules Wizard, select Next. Then, Select any exceptions, then select Next.
7) Select the Turn on this rule check box if it isn’t already checked. Then, Select Finish.
8) In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, select OK to apply the changes.
What Happens If Your Outlook Account Is Not Running At The Time Of Delivery?
If your Outlook account is not running at the time of delivery then in such case you should launch the account again. Doing so will help in sending the messages again to the receiver.
What Happens If There Is No Internet Connection At The Time Of Delivery?
If you are not connected to a strong connection then in such case, you need to simply try your account to deliver the email instantly. Along with that, you can easily check the send or receive progress error window. Also, when the connection is restored then in such case the account will send the message soon. Along with that, if your account is working offline at the time of schedule then in such case, Outlook will instantly send it soon.
Need some help?
If you are facing some issues while delaying or scheduling an email in your Outlook account then must reach the experts right now. You need to instantly call the support number +1-888-256-6612 or live chat with Expert and soon, you will get the instant solutions related to your Outlook account!