If you need How to recall an email in Outlook account then you must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to How to recall an email in Outlook account. So, move ahead and in case of any trouble related to the email then must reach the experts instantly for quick guidelines!
How to recall an email in Outlook in simple steps?
If you and your recipient both are on Microsoft Exchange or using Microsoft 365 and also if you both are in the same organization then you can simply recall it on your device.
To recall it in your Outlook account, you have to follow the steps described below;
- You need to, first of all, open the sent items folder instantly.
- After that, you need to double-tap on the email that you need to recall.
- You have to then quickly select the file and then go to info.
- Now, you need to choose message resend and recall and then you need to choose to recall this message.
- You need to then choose the option that you need from: delete unread copies of this message; delete unread copies and replace with a new message.
- You have to then tick tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient and then finally, you have to choose an ok option.
Why sometimes recalling an email in your Outlook account doesn’t work every time
Recalling it only works when;
- You and your recipient both are on the Exchange or Microsoft 365 properly
- You both are working in the same organization
- The recipient hasn’t gone through the email properly
Also, it doesn’t work when you are using OWA, or the recipient has gone through the email.
Delay a single message in Outlook
To delay a single message in your Outlook account, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to go to the options mentioned in the message editing window.
- You have to then choose delay delivery and then you need to choose the don’t deliver before check box.
- You have to then choose the delivery date and time and then go ahead to the close button to save the respective changes.
- You need to then finally, go to the send option there.
Delay sending a group of messages
Also, for sending the group of messages, follow the steps described below;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the file tab.
- After that, you have to choose to manage rules and alerts.
- Next, you need to go ahead to a new rule that you will find under the email rules tab.
- Next, you need to immediately move ahead to the rules wizard and then you have to select to apply the rule on messages I send.
- Go to next and then you need to choose condition list and then there, you need to choose the boxes instantly and then you need to go ahead to the next option.
- After that, if you need to leave the conditions then you need to instantly go ahead to the next option and then click on the yes option.
- Now, in step 2, you need to choose to edit the rule description and then you need to write down the number of minutes that you need to delay.
- After doing so, you need to choose the ok option and then go ahead to the next option.
- There, you need to choose the next option if you need to apply the rules.
- You have to then go under the rules wizard and then you need to look for the turn on this rule option.
- You need to go ahead to the finish option and then finally, you can test the rule instantly.
For enhancing the outbound email security with Egress
You can enjoy two solutions: Egress Prevent as well as Egress Protect. The first one will help in detecting human error as well as altering senders to their respective mistakes. Whereas, the Egress protection helps in providing message-level encryption that helps in revoking the access for sending the messages. Also, you will be able to see the full-audit logs who have an email.
Some important questions related to email DLP
- What does that mean by informative barriers?
- What are the top 10 email mistakes?
Or, you can look for the DLP hub for more related information right now.
Need some help?
If you need some help while How to recall an email in Outlook account then without giving it any other thought, reach the experts right now. You can directly inform the professional about the trouble that you are going through and then depending on that, you will find quick help related to Outlook!
Related Article: How to Fix the Thunderbird Email is Not Working Issue?