Are looking forward to learning how to Connect Android Phone to Roku TV? If yes, then you will be thrilled that you have found the ideal website where you can get the best guidance and guidance.
Call Support Number: +1-888-256-6612
How to Connect Android Phone to Roku TV using the Roku App?
Do you know that the easiest way to Connect Android Phone to Roku TV or your device is by using the Roku app?
- You need to start by launching the Roku app and then select ‘Devices’ at the bottom of the home screen.
- Next, if your Roku TV or device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Android phone then the app will find and display the available device.
- Now when you tap on the device the Roku app will establish a connection and then you should see the word ‘Connected’ appearing in green. You then need to select the ‘Media’ button to see all the available casting options from the app.
- After that, you will need to select the type of content that you would like to cast to your Roku TV.
- Then depending on the option that you chose you should see all of the available services and apps on your phone from which you can easily cast that content.
- You also need to select the remote option that is at the bottom of the screen to Connect Android Phone to Roku TV as a virtual Roku remote control.
How to a Cast Video or an Audio from your Android phone to the Roku TV?
You just got to cast from apps that support your Roku devices.
- YouTube; is one example of a very popular app to connect to as well as cast a video to the Roku TV. You can choose any video, and tap on the ‘Cast’ icon to view all the available devices on your network to which you can easily cast.
- You should now be able to see your Roku device in the list of available devices if your Roku TV and Android phone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. You just need to tap on that Roku device to connect to it and then start casting.
NOTE: You should know that these services will allow you to Connect Android Phone to Roku TV using your Android phone even if you do not have the Roku app installed on your phone.
- Another popular app for casting audio to your Roku TV is Spotify. While you play any song of your choice or album you just need to tap on the ‘devices’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After doing so, Spotify will then search for and display all the devices on your Wi-Fi network that you can cast music to. All you need to do is just select the Roku device to start casting.
NOTE: You can also choose to visit the Roku’s setup page to learn about all the services and apps that support casting to the Roku TV.
How can you Mirror Your Android Screen to the Roku TV?
Do you know that you can easily mirror your Android screen to a Roku TV by using the Android’s built-in Smart View feature?
- Now to be able to access the Smart View feature on your Android you would need to swipe down from the home screen to access the Control Center. And if all the apps do not appear on your screen then you may have to swipe down twice.
- When you are able to see the entire Control Center you will need to scroll to the right until you see the ‘Smart View’ icon.
- If this feature isn’t already enabled, tap the Smart View icon on your Android device.
- After that, you would need to accept ‘Location and Storage’ permissions to be able to use the Smart View feature and then select the ‘Continue’ button.
- You should now have the Smart View feature open on your screen and display all the Roku devices available on your Wi-Fi network that you can now mirror your device to. You just got to tap on the Roku device to start mirroring your Android screen to it instantly.
NOTE: If you find that screen mirroring is not working, then you should check your screen mirroring settings on your Roku TV or device. To do so, you would need to press the ‘Home’ key on your Roku remote. Then select ‘Settings, System, and Screen mirroring’. There are three options available to you: “Prompt,” where you must validate each attempt at a mirror; “Always allow,” which permits any device to connect; or “Never allow,” which forbids any device from connecting.
- How to Fix Roku Low Power Errors?
- How to Fix YouTube Not Working On a Roku Device in 2023?
- Roku Customer Service: How to instantly get a human on Roku?