In addition, we will discuss Troubleshooting AVG Antivirus or Your Enhanced Firewall is Turned Off. Sometimes, Troubleshooting AVG Antivirus Security Centre in Windows detects that you installed. But reports that AVG Antivirus and enhanced firewall are turned off. Windows may display a notification box on your screen when this issue occurs.
To find out how to resolve this issue, continue reading this article for further instructions.
NOTE: In the following article, if Windows does not detect AVG Antivirus installation, refer to alternative Troubleshooting AVG Antivirus steps.
Windows does not detect AVG Antivirus Installation
Check Your AVG Protection
- Ensure that your AVG Antivirus is installed and active. Ensure that the application reports you are fully protected or have essential protection.
- Ensure your application version and virus definitions are updated.
If you experience an issue with your AVG protection status, refer to the instructions in the following article:
- Troubleshooting an unprotected group or inactive Firewall in AVG Antivirus
Check Your Enhanced Firewall
NOTE: Enhanced Firewall is included only in AVG Internet Security. If you use AVG Antivirus FREE or another firewall, skip these steps.
To check whether Enhanced Firewall is installed and turned off, follow these steps
- Open the AVG user interface and click the Hacker Attacks tile
- Ensure that the slider above the Enhanced Firewall is green (ON)
Firstly, If you experience issues enabling Enhanced Firewall, refer to the instructions in the following article:
- Troubleshooting an unprotected status or inactive Firewall in the AVG Antivirus
Enable AVG In The Action Centre
However, If AVG Antivirus is appropriately installed, activated, updated, and actively protecting your PC, try to enable AVG Antivirus and Enhance Firewall directly in the Action\Security Centre.
- Click the Security and Maintenance notification.
- Click Turn on AVG Antivirus(or Turn on Enhanced Firewall)
- If prompted, click Yes. I trust the publisher, and I want to run this app.
Here, you will find options to get in touch with Antivirus support in two ways- If you want help regarding your software, you can call us at local Geeks Number +1-256-286-0048, or if you are not able to contact us, then you can chat with our experts, they will assist you in anyhow.
- How To Fix Garmin Express Client Issues
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How to Install Garmin Express