If you are facing some issues while Resolve Scanner and Printer not working at same time then you have absolutely come to the right place. Here, you will find the quick guidelines for resolving scanning as well as printer not working issues at the same time. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts of the printer for any related queries.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
The scanner and Printer are not working at the same time:
Resolve Scanner and Printer not working at same time , you need to try the suggestions mentioned below:
- You need to update the printer and scanner drivers.
- You need to quickly update the printer drivers and scanner drivers properly. For that, you need to move ahead to the official website of the OEM brand and then you need to go to the download section. After doing so, you need to find the drivers for your respective particular and then you can instantly see if the scanner, as well as the printer, might be separate devices that would be connected to the computer with the help of cables.
- Also, if your scanner is not working properly then you need to see if the printer has been plugged in or not so that you can find that there is some conflict with TWAIN driver or not. You need to also unplug the devices and if it works then you need to quickly reinstall the drivers for both of your respective devices.
Try to update or reinstall the TWAIN driver instantly.
- You need to, first of all, update as well as reinstall the TWAIN driver quickly. After opening the device manager, you need to go to an imaging device for looking to see which imaging devices can be quickly installed. After doing so, you need to give right-click on the same and then you need to instantly go to disable.
- Also, the printer will not be able to print without having any kind of TWAIN driver. Or don’t forget to activate the imaging device properly once the test is complete.
- You have to quickly look for multi-function device limitations.
- You have to properly check for the multi-function device limitations and if you have a lot of work to do then you need to instantly prioritize the job. Also, if you are willing to scan the documents and print another kind of document then you need to simply scan the same first and then you need to quickly print the other documents.
- Also, you should try to keep your respective device from overworking as well as overheating. Also, you should do your best to schedule the job so that the scanning process can be easily performed.
- Try to instantly run the printer troubleshooter and hardware troubleshooter.
- The printer and hardware troubleshooter should run properly. If the issue you’re experiencing has hardware-related limitations, running the troubleshooter won’t help.
Why is your multi-function device’s scanner working but not the printer?
There can be a lot of issues due to which your multi-function device’s canner working but not the printer. Sometimes, the device faces issues while handling more than one function at a time and so, it can face some troubles while multi-functioning. Also, printing is the output as well as scamming is the input so sometimes the device or the driver faces some troubles while handling more than one function at a time.
Why is your multi-function device’s printer working but not the scanner?
There are many devices that are multi-functioning but sometimes, they face issues while doing such things at the same thing. Also, for diagnosing the issues of the painting as well as scanning, you need to simply print the document and then you need to quickly scan the document at different times. If both of them work separately then you should understand that your device doesn’t have the capacity to do the same thing at the same time.
Need some help?
If something is bothering you related to the printer or scanner then without any other thought, you need to quickly contact the experts for quick guidelines as well as solutions. The experts are available 24/7 hours, so reach them immediately for getting the complete guidelines related to scanners as well as printers.
Read Our Latest Article: Blank Pages Printing Issue Solved on Windows and Mac