In spite of blank pages printing issue and a few more, Brother Printer is considered one of the most work friendly and efficient Printer for office and home printing purposes with good number of features. It is an advisable printing solution until today.
Hence as we continue facing different problems on printers and finding solutions to them, this article is for those who face similar issues on their Brother printer like Blank pages printing issue.
First, let us discuss the reason behind Blank Pages Printing Issue to find a fix for it ultimately.
Reason behind Blank Pages Printing Issue:
If you are one of them facing blank page issue, you should be aware of various reasons responsible with solutions for the problem so that you may precisely tackle the situation next time, if occurred.
To start with, check the connection of your Printer & computer. If on Wi-Fi check the internet connectivity or check and correct your passwords required to connect.
Next, check ink label as low ink in the printer sometime causes this issue. Then check the printer cartridge for proper installation and make sure it is good quality.
Finally recheck & correct the printer Driver settings if necessary.
If the problem of printing blank pages persists, you can follow the instructions given below to get the issue corrected on a windows Computer:
- Press the Windows key on the connected computer and under All Apps select the Windows System.
- Then click to open Control Panel and go to the View Devices and Printers section under Hardware and Sound.
- Now open Printers folder and check the Printer’s properties.
- Click now on the Advanced option and click the Printer Processor option.
- Select the Winprint under the Print Processor.
- Be sure to select the RAW option under the Default Data type and click OK.
- Under the Advanced Tab, you should now uncheck “Keep printed documents” if it is checked (uncheck it) and click to Apply option.
- Moreover, by choosing the General Tab and click “Print Test Page”.
- If your printer prints correctly, then the problem is fixed & resolved.
If you are still facing the issue, you should try to uninstall and reinstall the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite available online or from any source.
Now, if you are a Mac user find the instructions to fix printing blank pages issue below:
- Start by opening the System Preferences option using Apple Menu or in the Dock.
- Then select the “Printers & Scanners” icon under Hardware.
- Now choose the Brother Printer Driver that you want to delete from the list.
- If you don’t find the Printer driver name in the list, click the “+” plus button below the printers section on the left side.
- Press the “-” minus button below the printers section on the left side.
- Also, click OK or Delete Printer in order to confirm the process.
- If you have numerous duplicates of the Brother Printer Driver in the list, go ahead and delete all.
- Snap the + plus button below the Printers section area on the left side.
- Now, click the “Default Icon” at the top of the window.
- Choose your printer from the printer name list.
- Further, from the Use or Printer using the list option, make sure to select CUPS Driver (Shown as Brother XXXXXX CUPS Machine’s Model).
- After that, click the Add button so now the printer driver will appear in the list and close the Printer list.
Still, if you are getting the same problem of printing blank pages reach out for Help at Local Geeks Help or Chat with our Live Technician.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How To Fix Problems Sending AOL Mail
- How to Install Garmin Express