Despite blank page printing issues and a few more, Brother Printer is considered one of the most work-friendly and efficient Printers with many features for office and home printing purposes. It is an advisable printing solution until today.
Hence, as we continue facing different problems on printers and finding solutions to them, this article is for those who face similar issues on their Brother printer, like Blank pages printing issues.
First, let us discuss the reason behind the Blank Pages Printing Issue to find a fix for it ultimately.
The reason behind the Blank Pages Printing Issue:
If you are one of them facing a blank page issue, you should be aware of various reasons responsible for solutions for the problem so that you may precisely tackle the situation next time it occurs.
To start with, check the connection of your Printer & computer. If on Wi-Fi, check the internet connectivity or correct the passwords to connect.
Next, check the ink label, as low ink in the Printer sometimes causes this issue. Then, check the printer cartridge for proper installation and ensure its quality.
Finally, recheck & correct the printer Driver settings if necessary:-
If the problem of printing blank pages persists, you can follow the instructions given below to get the issue fixed on a Windows computer:
- Press the Windows key on the connected computer, and under All Apps, select the Windows System.
- Then click to open Control Panel and go to the View Devices and Printers section under Hardware and Sound.
- Now open the Printers folder and check the Printer’s properties.
- Click now on the Advanced option and click the Printer Processor option.
- Select the Win. Print under the Print Processor.
- Select the RAW option under the Default Data type and click OK.
- Under the Advanced Tab, you should uncheck “Keep printed documents” if it is checked (uncheck it) and click the Apply option.
- Moreover, by choosing the General Tab and clicking “Print Test Page”.
- If your printer prints correctly, then the problem is fixed & resolved.
If you are still facing the issue, you should try to uninstall and reinstall the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite available online or from any source.
Now, if you are a Mac user, find the instructions to fix the printing blank pages issue below:
- Start by opening the System Preferences option using the Apple Menu or in the Dock.
- Then select the “Printers & Scanners” icon under Hardware.
- Choose the Brother Printer Driver you want to delete from the list.
- If you don’t find the Printer driver’s name in the list, click the “+” plus button below the printer section on the left.
- Press the “-” minus button below the printer section on the left.
- Also, click OK or Delete Printer to confirm the process.
- If you have numerous duplicates of the Brother Printer Driver in the list, go ahead and delete all.
- Snap the + plus button below the Printers section area on the left side.
- Now, click the “Default Icon” at the top of the window.
- Choose your Printer from the printer name list.
- Further, from the Use or Printer using the list option, select CUPS Driver (Shown as Brother X CUPS Machine’s Model).
- After that, click the Add button so the printer driver will appear in the list and close the Printer list.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How to Install Garmin Express