If you want to resolve Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b then you must go through this article. Here, you will find the simple steps to resolve Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to such error then must reach the experts right now on the Support Number for help.
Why is your Outlook facing Error 0x800ccc0b?
There are many factors that are responsible for Outlook to face Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b. Some of them are described below;
- Incorrectly done/inappropriately done Outlook email client configuration
- The OST file has been corrupted
- You have input SMTP at the time of configuration
- If you have access to Port 25 that has been blocked by the internet service provider then you can face such trouble
- The DNS server has faced some ISP-related queries
- The Outlook has not been installed well
How to instantly resolve Microsoft Outlook receiving reported error 0x800ccc0b?
To resolve Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b issue, follow the steps as follows;
Method 1: You need to simply configure the email server;
- First of all, you need to just restart the system. After that, you need to try and then you have to configure Outlook with the option SMTP well. But if it doesn’t work then;
- You have to, first of all, open the file, and then you need to go to account settings.
- After doing so, you have to choose the email menu. There, you have to double-tap the problematic email address.
- You will find a pop-up there and then choose the more option menu.
- After that, you need to move ahead to the Outgoing server button for submitting the credentials.
- You have to then choose the option of my outgoing server requires an authentication process.
- Finally, you need to follow the on-screen steps and then you need to just input the username as well as password.
Method 2: Try to just use Port 26 for SMTP
You need to simply change the port number for SMTP. This is only because ISPs have blocked it to protect their respective clients. You need to also select Port 26 for SMTP so that it can be protected from getting attacked by hackers.
Method 3: You need to just try to turn off all viruses as well as firewall software.
For that, you need to simply try to temporarily disable the antivirus as well as the software to allow it to receive and send emails without any kind of interruptions.
Alternative ways to resolve Microsoft Outlook receiving reported error 0x800ccc0b
- First of all, you need to move ahead to the port display section. After that, you need to just change the number for SMTP to 465.
- After doing so, you need to change the port number for POP3 to 995. It is a number that is just compatible with Windows 7 or above versions.
- You have to also make sure that the temporary blockage has been put on the antivirus program.
- Firstly, you need to move ahead to the run program.
- After doing so, you need to write down the command in the given box: sfc/scannow/command.
- Next, go to enter key and then you have to reinitiate the run program.
- You have to then again write the instruction: cleanmgr.exe.
- You need to then choose enter option and then you need to simply follow the on-screen steps.
- Move ahead to the mail and then you have to choose show profiles.
- You have to go to properties and then choose data files.
- There, you need to write down the name of the respective problematic file and then choose the start option.
- You need to make sure that you have written the right credentials and then try to open the account and check well.
Automated solution by using Outlook repair tool
You can simply resolve such errors simply by using a professional tool- Outlook repair tool. Follow the steps as follows;
- You have to, first of all, you need to add the corrupt file. For that, you need to move ahead to the buttons find or browse quickly.
- After doing so, you need to then repair the file. For that, you need to move ahead to the bottom right of the respective interface. There, you will find the repair button, just tap there to scan the file.
- Finally, you need to review as well as save the respective files.
Note: After finding the results satisfactory, you need to move ahead to the home. After doing so, you need to the save repaired files option.
Need some help?
If you need more help related to Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b then must reach the experts right now. You have to properly tell the experts about the troubles related to Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b for quick help!
Related Article: Important Details about Microsoft Outlook in Brief