If you need to add and connect a printer to an iPhone then you must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to add and connect a printer to an iPhone. So, move ahead, and in case of any issues related to it, reach the well-trained experts instantly for quick solutions related to your printer.
Note: You should properly check the compatibility of your printer before connecting it to your device.
To connect your iPhone to the printer via Wi-Fi direct, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to open the document or picture that you need to print on the iPhone.
- After that, you need to move ahead to the share icon and then you have to explore the available options.
- Next, you need to move instantly to the print settings page. Go to the printer mentioned at the top and then you need to select the printer.
- After that, you have to go to the print button that you will find located at the top-right of the respective screen.
Connect with the help of Bluetooth, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to choose settings and then after that, you have to go ahead to Bluetooth and toggle its switch well.
- After that, you need to choose the printer from the respective list to establish the connection.
- After doing so, you need to open the document and then go ahead to the share button.
- You have to then go to the print options and then you have to then finally, choose the printer and go to print option.
To connect with the help of NFC, follow the steps as follows;
For iPhone 7 to iPhone X series: You have to properly access the NFC tag reader simply by opening the control center. After that, you need to move ahead to the NFC button. Now, you need to make sure to place your iPhone just close to initiate the printing action.
But if you are using an upgraded version then you have to make sure that your screen has been switched on and also, your device will automatically search for the NFC signals.
NOTE: For installing printer software, you need to make sure to download the application and then after that, you can easily pair them properly.
Or, if you need to print it directly from your iPhone then follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to open the document and then you need to hold down the share button.
- After that, you need to look for the sharing menu and then choose print.
- You have to then choose the printer and then finally, you need to go ahead to the print button to initiate the respective process.
Popular printer trouble and its solution
Why does your printer face issues while communicating with your iPhone?
- You need to make sure that your devices are supporting Air Print. Also, if it faces issues while working then in such case, you need to simply reboot the router as well as the printer.
How to print from your iPhone without having Air Print?
- You can simply do it by downloading the printer app and then downloading it well. After that, you need to follow the on-screen steps instantly for printing.
Need some help?
If still, you are still facing some issues while adding and connecting a printer to your iPhone then must reach the experts right now. The experts are always there to guide you, so reach them immediately to get rid of such iPhone-related queries!
Related Article: How to instantly connect an HP printer to Wi-Fi?