If you want to connect an HP printer to Wi-Fi then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to connect an HP printer to Wi-Fi. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to strong connection then reach the support number for quick help.
Introduction to HP printer
Technological advancement has affected all the industry. Also, the inception of Wi-Fi as well as IT devices like mobile phones, laptops, desktops, and computers has moved from infrared connections to Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi. Not only that but also the HP printers help in printing with the help of Wi-Fi.
But if you are new to it then must go through the methods described below;
Way 1: HP Auto wireless connect
- You need to, first of all, install the HP software instantly for your respective printer on an IT device.
- After that, you need to visit the HP Support page to download the device. For that, you need to write down the printer model. After doing so, you have to download the driver and then have to follow the on-screen prompts.
- Next, you need to turn on the printer well before running the software. Go to yes, and send your wireless settings to the printer option well.
- You have to then finally, give a click on the finish option properly.
Way 2: HP Printer wireless setup
HP Printer wireless setup for touchscreen
- You have to, first of all, place the HP printer well to the Wi-Fi router. After doing so, you need to unplug the ethernet cable or USB from the printer.
- Next, you need to open the control panel of the printer. After that, you need to go to the wireless icon. Or, you can just move ahead to the network menu to choose the wireless setup wizard.
- After doing so, you need to choose the network name quickly and then you have to write down the password well in the given field.
HP Printer wireless setup for non-touchscreen
- You need to properly use the control panel from the IT device to achieve this simply by holding down the Wi-Fi as well as the power button.
Way 3: WPS push button to connect
- First of all, you need to place the printer well around the Wi-Fi router.
- Next, you need to push the button mentioned on the printer. To accomplish this, you need to hold down the wireless button for at least five seconds. Also, if you are using tango printers then you need to hold down the Wi-Fi as well as the power button for at least five seconds.
- After doing so, you need to hold down the WPS button mentioned on the router for at least two minutes.
- You need to then wait and then finally, your device will be soon connected to the Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Also, if your device is requesting a PIN then you can easily get it from the printer screen.
Way 4: Quickly connect the HP printer without having a router
- You need to, first of all, turn on Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct and then move ahead to the HP Wireless Direct icon. Or, you can simply move ahead to the network setup for turning on the wireless direct connection.
- Next, you need to move ahead to the HP wireless direct and you need to write down the password in the given field.
- Now, you have to open the document that you need to print, and then finally, go ahead to file > print.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi. If still, you need some help then without giving it any other thought, reach the professional of HP right now.
Related Articles:- Inkjet Printer Common Issues