How do I Cancel my Roku Subscription: Well, you must already know that Roku is a streaming service that many people use nowadays. It is popular and is also available as an app on a Smart TV; it can even be connected to your TV. The services allow you to keep up with any news or watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
Nevertheless, if you do not want to use Roku anymore and you have changed your mind to switch to a different service then you can always choose to cancel the Roku subscription.
There are different ways you can cancel your Roku membership; in the following, you will learn what to do if you no longer want to use the Roku streaming service.
How do I Cancel or Unsubscribe from a Subscription through Roku?
If you are looking into how to cancel Netflix then you should be able to see that there are different ways to end your subscription. Hence it is almost similar to Roku in this manner therefore it gives you different alternatives for cancelling your membership.
How do I Cancel or Unsubscribe through a Streaming Device?
Do you know that the most common way to cancel your Roku subscription is by using a streaming device? Therefore if you have a Roku device you can just use it to terminate your subscription and you should be all done.
The following are the steps to cancel your Roku subscription using the channel navigation:
- You need to begin on the Roku remote control; find the home button and then click on it.
- Next, you should go to the channel whose subscription you want to terminate.
- You will now need to go to the channel; it is a star ‘*’ button on your remote, you just need to press the button and then you should see the ‘Options’ menu on the screen.
- And now on the ‘Options’ section, you got to choose the ‘Manage Subscription’ button.
- You will then be able to see a list of different options; you just have to select the ‘Cancel Your Subscription’ option, that’s it.
- When you are doing that you will be asked whether you are sure about your decision and then you just need to press the OK button from your controller.
Follow these steps to cancel your Roku subscription from the Roku channel store:
- You will need to go on your Roku remote and then press the home tab.
- Then you need to scroll down from the channel store and choose the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- After that, in the store, you will see all the apps that are available on the Roku device, whether they are free, unsubscribed or subscribed.
- Then you have to go to the channel that you want to unsubscribe by going to the channel store section.
- You should now see the option that says ‘Manage Subscription’ appearing on your screen; you just need to click on it.
- Finally, you must choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and click to confirm it at the end.
How can I cancel or unsubscribe from a Desktop or PC?
If you are using a Desktop or PC then you still unsubscribe from Roku only the process is a little different. All you need is an internet connection and then follow the steps mentioned below;
- You need to begin by accessing the Roku site roku.com.
- Next, you will need to log into your Roku account by entering your username and password in the given fields.
- You should see a ‘My Account’ option on the TV screen’s top right section. You need to highlight it using the arrows in order to cancel the service or channel.
- And then, you will need to click on it as well as switch to the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ option.
- Now you will see a full list of all the channels that you subscribed to.
- At last, you just need to choose the channel that you no longer want to stay subscribed to. Now you should select the ‘Cancel Subscribe’ button.
How do I View my Roku Subscription?
Roku’s official website as well as the remote control that you use with your Roku streaming devices will allow you to see the list of the channels that you subscribed to.
Follow the steps below to see the list using the controller.
- Starting with your Roku remote, you need to press the star button doing this will let you go to the ‘Options’ menu.
- And then from the same remote, you will be able to see a ‘partner’s’ subscription Roku channel option. If on the Roku TV screen, you will need to choose the ‘Manage subscription’ button.
- Now you should see all the channels that you subscribed to by using your Roku account.
Using the Roku website the process is a little different;
- First of all, you need to the Roku official website roku.com.
- After that, you would need to use your username and password to sign into your Roku account.
- You then need to pick the ‘My Account’ option; you will be able to see the ‘Manage your Subscriptions’ button. After which you will see the complete list of all the channels that you had subscribed to.
The above steps are absolutely reliable and therefore we hope that you are able to manage the same all by yourself without any difficulty. However, if you come across any glitches then you can directly get in touch with the experts at +1-888-256-6612. The team will be available to guide you with the most relevant solutions within the least time possible.
Related Article: How do I Cast to Roku TV from Android?