If you are trying to Fix PhoneExperienceHost.exe High CPU Usage then you must go through this article instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for Fix PhoneExperienceHost.exe High CPU Usage . So, move ahead and must reach the experts on the toll-free number for any related issues.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
What is a Phone Experience Host?
Phone Experience Host is considered to be one of the best Microsoft windows services that help in managing the active sync between the android phone as well as windows PC. Also, its background process runs actively on the windows PC which alerts you instantly when the notification arrived on the android phone.
Why is Phone Link running in the background?
You might know that the phone link app comes with pre-installed windows which are configured to start when you automatically boot to windows. This can be the reason why the phone link is running in the background. Also, due to this, sometimes, the PC slows down and face unexpected errors like high CPU, and RAM usage; missing file error, system error, and many more.
Quick steps to Fix PhoneExperienceHost.exe High CPU Usage
Follow the steps described below for fixing Fix PhoneExperienceHost.exe High CPU Usage:
- Reset or Repair the Phone Link app on your device
- Terminate the PhoneExperienceHost.exe process
- Disable Phone Link from launching at startup instantly
- Disable Phone Link from running in the background
- Uninstall the Phone Link app
1) Reset or Repair the Phone Link app on your device
- You need to, first of all, reset or repair with the help of the app’s settings on your respective windows device. This will help in clearing the application cache and helps in resolving all the internal trouble with your respective app.
2) Terminate the PhoneExperienceHost.exe process
- Sometimes, windows automatically put some phone link processes in a suspended state when the app is not in use for a long time. This is done for safety purposes as well as this help in improving the system’s performance. But, the phoneexperiencehost.exe process remains running as well as helps in consuming a fraction of CPU/RAM.
- For disabling it, you need to, first of all, open task manager, and then you need to go to the phone link option that you will find under background processes. You need to simply expand this process and then you need instantly give a right tap on the Microsoft phone link and then choose the “go to details” options. After that, you need to give a right click on the respective process and then finally, you need to choose the end task option.
3) Disable Phone Link from launching at the startup instantly
- You have to, first of all, give a right click on the start button icon and then you need to choose task manager from the winX menu. After doing so, you need to go to the task manager window and then go ahead to the startup apps tab. You need to go to the phone link mentioned from the list of apps and then go to disable icon mentioned on the top.
4) Disable Phone Link from running in the background
- You can instantly disable the phone link app from running in the background and by doing so, the phoneexpereincehost.exe process will get closed and will not allow it to run unless you relaunch it manually.
- For doing so, you need to, first of all, open the winX menu and then go to installed apps. You need to simply write down the phone mentioned in the search bar mentioned on the top. You need to then go to the three-dots icon that is just next to the app name and then you need to choose advanced options. Go to the background apps permission section and then finally, you need to choose never in this let this app run in the background dropdown instantly.
5) Uninstall the Phone Link app
- To uninstall it, you need to, first of all, go to the start button icon and then there, you need to write down PowerShell.
- After that, go to the run as administrator option mentioned on the right side.
- Go to the yes option mentioned in the user account control prompt and then go to the PowerShell window and then write down the command:
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
- Finally, you need to close PowerShell and then you need to instantly reboot the PC instantly. Also, the above command will help in removing the phone link app permanently from windows 10 or 11.
Need some assistance?
If still, you need some help related to phoneexpericehost.exe then you need to contact the experts right away for help. They will guide you with instant solutions, so without any other thought, reach the experts right away for help.
Check Related Article: How to instantly resolve the “This App Package Is Not Supported for Installation” in Windows?