If you want to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook 2010/2013 then you must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook 2010/2013. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to Outlook error then feel free to reach the experts right now.
Before going to the solution, let us know some details about Outlook error Ox800cccOf.
While using an Outlook account, if you fail to receive or send SMTP SMTP-based email then you can see the same error. This error can arise automatically without having any warning or any symptoms.
About Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Some common reasons that help in arising error Ox800cccOf;
• Slow internet connection
• Issues with the firewall blocking MS Outlook outgoing as well as incoming messages
• Corrupted Outlook profile or wrong Outlook profile settings
• Technical trouble with the server settings
• Issues with OST file corruption
Methods to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Quick ways to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f issues
Method 1: You need to look for the connectivity trouble
You need to, first of all, check the connection of the machine along with the exchange server. To do it, you need to simply look for the internet connection and then have to access the gateway connection to the respective exchange server. Along with that, you need to make sure that the configuration as well as settings are correct.
Method 2: You need to simply disable the antivirus as well as the firewall.
First of all, you need to make sure to disable the anti-virus and to disable the Windows firewall, you need to follow the steps as follows;
• First of all, you need to open settings and then you need to choose update and settings. You need to choose Windows Security and then have to go to Firewall and network protection.
• Next, you need to disable the firewall on the Domain, private, and public networks well.
Also, if you want, you can easily see if the error has been resolved or not and for that, you can simply send an email;
• You need to, first of all, open Outlook and then you need to choose tools, and then go ahead to your email account.
• Next, you need to choose the view and then go ahead to the next option.
• You have to then go to add and then go ahead to POP3 and then choose next.
• You need to write down the information well and then go ahead to the next and finish option.
• Finally, you need to look for the Outlook account settings well.
Method 3: You have to properly see the Outlook profile settings.
For that, you need to look for the default Outlook profile settings. If they are not correct then you need to correct it. Also, if you want, you can simply delete the wrong default profile as well as create the new one. After that, you need to set the newly created Outlook profile and thus, it will help in resolving as well as avoiding the same trouble.
Method 4: You need to then clear up the suspicious emails from the Outlook account;
You need to then make sure to clear up the suspicious emails from the Outlook account. Also, if it is overloaded then you need to clear it up quickly. After that, you need to send an email well and then you need to see if the error has been fixed or not.
Method 5: You need to then verify the Router’s MTU.
You need to make sure to look for it and then you need to make the changes to the respective message. To get this, you need to simply get in touch with the device or router manufacturer support.
Method 6: You need to simply start MS Outlook in Safe mode.
You need to start Outlook in the safe mode then you need to hold down the Windows key and then press R. After that, you need to write down Outlook.exe/safe, and then you need to choose to enter or just go ahead to the ok option.
Method 7: You need to simply use the inbox repair tool.
For resolving minor trouble with the Outlook data files then you need to simply use the inbuilt inbox repair utility or ScanPST.exe. You can simply locate the ScanPST.exe utility on your system depending on the location based on some Windows version;
• In Outlook 2010: C:\Program Files (x86) \Microsoft Office\Office14
• In Outlook 2013: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15
• On 32-bit Windows or 64-bit Outlook 2016: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
• On 64-bit Windows (Outlook 2016): C:\Program Files (x86) \Microsoft Office\Office16
After that, you need to follow the steps as follows;
• You need to simply double-tap on the ScanPST.exe to launch it.
• Next, go ahead to browse for choosing the OST file and then go ahead to the start option.
• After the initial scan, you need to simply go ahead and repair to resolve the same issues with the OST file.
You need to restart Outlook and then you need to look if the error has been resolved or not just after repairing the OST file.
Method 8: You need to simply convert OST to PST by simply using the stellar converted for OST.
You can simply convert the OST file to PST format by using the Stellar converter for OST. Also, this software helps in recovering deleted mailbox items like emails, contacts, attachments, notes, etc. Also, if you want, you can easily import the covered PST into the respective Outlook profile and then you need to resolve such issues.
Need some help?
If still, you are still facing some issues while Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook 2010/2013 then must reach the experts right now. You need to simply inform the team and thus, you will get rid of some issues with the Outlook account!
Related Article: How to Add Email Account on Outlook?