Last updated on September 9th, 2022 at 09:19 am
Here are the details to set up a Yahoo Mail Account on your mail app. Yahoo mail app was established in 1991 by Jerry Yang and David Filo. It is an American based web service provider.
Its provide web portal, search engine like Mozilla Thunderbird, Google including yahoo mail, Yahoo news, Yahoo has it headquarter in Sunnyvale, California. Yahoo made wonderful growth in the 1990s and incorporated in march 2, 1995 a Search function known as Yahoo Search. Yahoo SMTP server will be custom configure whether you want to check mail offline. IMAP or POP is a set of protocols which is use in the network layer via local network or internet.
Please Follow The Step To Setup Yahoo Mail Account On Your Desktop
- Firstly, Press the window key or type mail in the search bar next to window Icon on the screen and select Add account.
- Choose Yahoo from the menu.
- Now you are in Yahoo mail sign in Page.
- Enter Email address and select next.
- Type your email password and press Enter
- Yahoo will prompt you for a window, send email and perhaps receive access to your mailbox, choose agree
- Windows might ask to save the details, Click yes.
- Your account set successfully, choose done.
- In a few seconds, your email will sync and appear in your mail inbox for Account security.
- Your account has been set up in windows email program. After that you can check your mails in your system.
Step to setup Yahoo Account on your macOS:
- Select mail from the dock or finder.
- Select the Email Provider which you are using as Server settings. Suppose you have an email service account which belongs to your individual domain not like Google, yahoo, Hotmail .choose other mail account.
- Click continue
- Enter your full Email address and password.
- Click check to the apps from the list you want to use with that account.
- Click Done
- In case you are using more than an Email address. You can repeat the same procedure.
Hope this article is helpful. As we discussed how to set up a Yahoo Email Account on your Desktop and macOS. For Further Assistance you can call us at +1-800-410-2443. You can connect via Local Geeks Live chat with experts via support 24*7.