If you are encountering some issues while resolving thunderbird cannot send Emails trouble then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will get the instant steps for resolving the thunderbird cannot send emails trouble. So, move ahead and Fix error in thunderbird email in simple way.
The Steps For Resolving Thunderbird Cannot Send Emails Trouble Are As Follows:
Way 1: You need to properly check out the IMAP and SMTP settings:
- You have to first of all, login into the thunderbird application.
- There, you are suggested to move ahead to tools and then choose account settings.
- You have to then move ahead to the outgoing server on the window and then have to choose if the mail server in the setting details is same or not. Or, if you need to check the SMTP then you need to first of all, choose account settings and then move ahead to email address.
- You need to look for the username and password properly.
Way 2: You have to look if the outgoing email has been blocked down or not:
- You are supposed to first of all, try to send the email quickly.
- Also, if required, you need to switch to another port and see if they have blocked down or not.
Way 3: You need to update the thunderbird quickly:
- You are suggested to update the application of thunderbird to its latest version.
Way 4: You have to delete as well as reset the SMTP password:
- You need to first of all, move ahead to the tools and then choose options.
- Go to the options wizard and then you have to go to security option.
- You need to then move ahead to the password and then suggested to delete the respective password.
Way 5: Try to migrate to another email client quickly
- If nothing helps then you are suggested to quickly migrate it to another email client for experiencing the better email service.
We hope after following the above steps, you can easily Fix thunderbird cannot send emails issues in just quick time. For any related queries, you are suggested to reach on Thunderbird Helpline Number for quick help and solution.