If you are facing some issues while resolving thunderbird cannot send Emails then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will get the instant steps for resolving the thunderbird cannot send emails. So, move ahead and Fix error in thunderbird email in simple way.
The Steps For Resolving Thunderbird Cannot Send Emails Trouble Are As Follows:
1. You need to properly check out the IMAP and SMTP settings:
Also, if you don’t know the meaning of IMAP and SMTP then we will discuss after this section.
- First of all, you have to login into the thunderbird application.
- There, you are suggest to move ahead to Tools and then choose Account settings.
- Then move to the outgoing server on the window and choose if the mail server in the setting details is same or not.
- Or, if you need to check the SMTP, then you need to choose account settings and then move ahead to email address.
- You need to look for the username and password properly.
2. You have to look if the outgoing email has been blocked down or not:
- Try to send the email quickly.
- Also, if required, you need to switch to another port and see if they have blocked down or not.
3. You need to update the thunderbird quickly:
- If you haven’t update the app, you need to update the application of thunderbird to its latest version.
4. You have to delete as well as reset the SMTP password:
- Firstly go to the Tools and choose options section.
- Then Go to the options wizard and then you have to go to security option.
- You need to then move ahead to the password and then suggested to delete the respective password.
5. Try to migrate to another email client quickly
- If nothing help then you are suggest to quickly migrate it to another email client for experiencing the better email service.
What is IMAP and SMTP Gmail settings
IMAP (Internet Messaging Access Protocol)
IMAP allows you to read your Gmail messages on a number of devices and syncs them instantly. Using POP, you may read Gmail mails as well.
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
In a simple word SMTP is used to send and receive email. It is sometimes paired with IMAP or POP3 (for example, by a user-level application), which handles the retrieval of messages, while SMTP primarily sends messages to a server for forwarding.
We hope after following the above steps, you can easily Fix thunderbird cannot send emails issues in just quick time. For any related queries, you are suggested to reach on Thunderbird Helpline Number for quick help and solution.