If you are facing some issues while resolving “This app package is not compatible with device” then must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for resolving such an issue, so reach the expert right away for any related queries with the app package.
Call Customer Support: +1-888-256-6612
Why won’t your Package Installer install apps?
If your package installer is facing some issues while installing not compatible then the reason Installation failed is due to insufficient storage. Or, the cache data or the app installer can be the reason for the safe. Not only that but also this problem can arrive due to compatibility issues. So, you need to try to clear the cache data as well as update the app installer to its latest version instantly.
How to instantly resolve This app package is not compatible with device ?
For fixing “This app package is not compatible with device” then follow the steps described below:
- Enable developer mode
- Check app package compatibility
- Check for trusted certificates
- Use PowerShell to install the app package
- Update C++ Redistributable as well as .NET Framework Packages
- Check App Installer Event Log for any errors
1) Enable Developer Mode
- First of all, you need to, first of all, press down the window key and I together for opening settings.
- After doing so, you need to go to privacy and security and then you need to go to developers.
- After that, you need to instantly turn on the toggle that is just beside the developer mode.
2) Check App Package Compatibility
- You need to properly look for This app package is not supported on this device if the version of windows has been installed properly on your respective device or not. This is because, with every update, some changes are surely made. Along with that, you need to also look for the package for any such corruption and if you find anyone then you need to consider redownloading the package.
3) Check for Trusted Certificates
- First of all, you need to open the certificate management tool as an administrator.
- After doing so, you need to instantly import the certificate and then need to re-run the app installer instantly.
4) Use PowerShell to Install the App Package
- You need to, first of all, open windows PowerShell as an administrator.
- After doing so, you need to write down the command and then hit enter instantly.
- You need to then replace the file path and then after doing so, you need to simply install the app package.
5) Update C++ Redistributable as well as .NET Framework Packages
- You need to properly update C++ Redistributable and .NET Framework Packages on your respective device.
6) Check App Installer Event Log for any Errors
- First of all, you need to go to the start option and then you need to look for the event viewer instantly.
- After doing so, you need to go to the following path and then you need to look for all the errors step by step: Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > AppxDeployment-Server
How do instantly fix App Installer not working trouble?
For resolving This app package is not compatible with device issue, you need to instantly restart your device instantly. After doing so, you need to look for the pending updates and then you need to instantly modify the installer settings. You need to then look for its 64-bit compatibility and then if nothing works then you need to instantly uninstall the previous software version and then you need to quickly perform the system restore on your device.
How to install an app file in windows 10 using PowerShell?
For installing an app file in windows 10 using PowerShell, you need to, first of all, open windows PowerShell as an administrator. After doing so, you need to write down the command and then go to enter the option: Add-AppxPackage -Path AppxPath.appx.
Need some assistance?
If you need some help related to the app installer then without wasting any more time here and there, you need to instantly contact the experts quickly. Geeks Tech Support are available 24/7 hours to guide you so reach us without having any other thoughts related to app installer trouble.
Continue Reading Our Latest Article: Click Here