In this Blog you will learn about five best steps speedup computer. If your computer is very slow or not working so please call us.
Slow computers not only consume a lot of time to perform a certain action, but they may also cause embarrassment too. For example, when you send an urgent email, buy a newly launched mobile in an online flash sale, etc. It all needs your computer to be running smoothly and without any obstruction.
Ways to cleanup & speedup computer :
There are a few effective ways to clean up and optimize computer performance.
Using Anti-Virus software of good repute –
A complete scan would help the computer to check for any kind of bug or infection. Since there are many bugs which slow down the computer system considerably. The scan must be scheduled every day to make sure, the computer is free from infection and its performance is maintained
Windows inbuilt utilities –
Microsoft provides several inbuilt tools to clean up the computer up to some extent. The given below are a few tools that can be used to clean up a slow computer system and speedup computer:
- Defragment and optimize drives – Over the time free blocks are create on a computer hard disk.
- These block are scatter, and big file write on it are here and there.
- Disk Cleanup – this tool helps cleanup quickly erase various system files which are of no use. It clears up the disk space which improves computer performance.
- Device performance & Health – In Microsoft Windows 10, this tool helps to check on the – Storage capacity, Apps & Software, Windows time service.
- Fresh Start – If none of the above helps, you can go for the fresh start. It helps to start fresh and up-to-date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some Windows settings and remove some of your apps. In some cases, this may improve your device’s startup and shutdown and other experience.
For more information or support, you can call visit our website Computer Support Experts or you can Chat with our Live Technician.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How To Fix Problems Sending AOL Mail
- How to Install Garmin Express