In this Blog, you will learn the five best steps to speed up a computer. If your computer is prolonged or not working, please call us.
Slow computers not only consume a lot of time to perform a specific action but may also cause embarrassment. For example, when you send an urgent email, buy a newly launched mobile in an online flash sale, etc. It all needs your computer to be running smoothly and without any obstruction.
Geeks Tech Support Number: +1-888-256-6612
Ways to clean up & speed up the computer :
There are a few practical ways to clean up and optimize computer performance.
Using Anti-Virus software of good repute –
A complete scan would help the computer check for any bug or infection since many bugs slow down the computer system considerably. To maintain the performance of your computer, please schedule a daily scan.
Windows inbuilt utilities –
Microsoft provides several built-in tools to clean up the computer to some extent. We have mentioned a few tools that you can use to clean up slow computer systems and speed up your computer.
- Defragment and optimize drives – This process can free up the space in the hard disk.
- These blocks are scattered, and extensive files written on them are here and there.
- Disk Cleanup – this tool helps clean up quickly and erase various useless system files. It clears up the disk space, which improves computer performance.
- Device Performance & Health – In Microsoft Windows 10, this tool helps check the – Storage capacity, Apps and software, and Windows time service.
- Fresh Start – If none helps, you can start fresh. It helps to create a new and up-to-date installation of Windows. This will keep your files and some Windows settings and remove some apps. This may sometimes improve your device’s startup and shutdown and other experiences.
For more information or support, visit our website, Computer Support Experts or Chat with our Live Technician.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How to Install Garmin Express