Sophos Antivirus is software that prevents, scans, detects, and removes viruses on our computers. Once installed, most antivirus software runs automatically in the background, providing real-time protection against virus attacks. Sophos Antivirus is one of the best software in one leading name.
What Is Sophos Antivirus?
It is a security-focused company for businesses, families, and consumers. The product ensures essential protection against malware, phishing websites, and ransomware. Sophos deals fairly effectively with malware, hackers, and malicious intruders. Families especially get benefits as they offer a reasonable price for family plans and protect up to 10 devices.
Features of Sophos Antivirus
It provides the core features of modern antivirus security, including virus scanning, parental controls, and master boot record protection. This software detects viruses, protects your family, and ensures your privacy. Some of its features are:
- Remote app control and scanning
- Webcam protection
- Parental control
- Ransomware protection
- Master Boot Record protection
- Dynamic Shellcode Protection
- Machine learning scans
Install Sophos Antivirus
Steps To Install Sophos Antivirus For Windows:
- First, go to the Home Page.
- Start the download.
- Double-click the downloaded Sophos Install.exe file to run the installer.
- At the User Account Control prompt, click “Yes.”
- Wait for the first download to complete.
- Click Start, read the Terms of Service, and click “Agree.”
- Select the appropriate option to continue – New User.
- The installation will start.
- Create an account using your preferred email address and password.
- Installation completed.
- Click Restart to restart your computer and complete the process.
Steps To Install Sophos Antivirus For Mac:
- Go to the Home.
- Click the Download Now button to start the download.
- Wait for the Sophos Home Installer to finish downloading.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder and click Sophos Installer.
- Double-click the Sophos Installer app to start the installation.
- When the security prompt appears, click Open.
- At the installation window, click Continue.
- Enter the password for your Mac’s administrator account and click OK. (not the Sophos Home password)
- Please wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Close to finish.
How To Download Sophos Antivirus?
- You can easily download Sophos Antivirus by “Clicking Now.”
- Remove any third-party antivirus software before installing Sophos Home to avoid problems during installation. In addition, disable firewalls, VPN software, and network restrictions during installation.
- Click here to download Sophos antivirus for Windows.
- Click here to download Sophos antivirus for Mac.
How Can You Buy A Sophos Antivirus?
It is associated with “expensive but affordable.” The product offers good value for money for business or family use as it can use up to 10 devices for its service. For a single user, the Sophos service may seem too expensive. Sophos has both a free and a paid version. Prices for Sophos paid version are as follows –
Sophos offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee without the need to enter credit card information when signing up for the free plan.
Get Support For Sophos Antivirus?
Support is available via live chat, email, or social media platforms like Twitter and its forums. If you have any queries regarding your antivirus software, you can call local geeks to help number +1-888-256-6612. We are also always available to assist you; you can visit our website for further details.
Sophos provides a 30-day free trial, after which you can use it on up to (10) PC or Macintosh computers for $59.99/year.
Sophos offers more security-related features and additional utility tools in its security product than Windows Defender. When it comes to malware protection and system performance, Windows Defender is a better choice than Sophos. However, when it comes to ease of use, Sophos beats Windows Defender.
Sophos Home scans your computer for existing viruses and malware and blocks new attacks in real-time.
We found Sophos to be a better option than Kaspersky. Kaspersky collects a lot of data from its users, which is a pressing red flag. It offers a free product trial that does not require a credit card. So, you can try all the features for a month.