Last updated on August 8th, 2022 at 05:14 am
Forgotten Your Password? Don’t worry because it’s easy to recover Yahoo Password. So read this blog from start to end and you will fix your issue.
It’s easy to forget a password, as most of us need to remember passwords for multiple email accounts. But, thanks to Yahoo who helps you recover Yahoo mail Accounts by following basic steps.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Password
- Visit the Yahoo sign in page on any Browser
- Click on “Trouble signing in” option
- It will redirect you to next Page. Enter Your Yahoo Account Email or phone Number when asked
- Select a Verification Method
Recover Yahoo Password without a Phone Number
- Log in to mail.yahoo.com
- Choose your Yahoo mail Account waiting to be recovered
- Click on “Forgot Login Password”
- Three Choices will be displayed to get back your Yahoo Password
- Provide your Yahoo login address or Replacement email address & Click Continue
- Choose “Yes Send me an email” from the two given Options
- You will receive an email in your Recovery email Address along with a restoration code
- Enter the code and Click on “Submit”
(Continue using your Yahoo account or create a new Password)
Recover Yahoo Password Using a Phone Number
- Enter your registered Phone Number in the “Forgot Yahoo password” box
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone number & it will redirect you to the password recovery page
- Reset your yahoo account password
Recover Yahoo Password Using Secret Questions
If you don’t have access to your email address & Phone, Yahoo provides you the opportunity to recover your password by answering security questions correctly new Yahoo Password can be generated.
For more information, you can visit our website Geeks Tech Support or you can Chat with our Live Technician. So our technician can resolve your issues.