This blog explains how to recover Gmail password and shares standard information regarding password recovery and username recovery. you just need to read the blog carefully and have to follow the steps.
Recover Gmail Password
If you forgot your password, there are several ways to reset your Gmail account password. The simplest option works if you can’t sign in because you forgot your password. Here’s how:
- Go to the Gmail login page, enter your email address and click “ Forgot password?”
- Enter the last password you remember and click “Next.”
- Please check your backup email or verified mobile number for a 6-digit code.
- Then enter the 6-digit code into the appropriate field on the Gmail website.
- Now, you can reset your password.
If you know your current password and have access to your account, you can easily reset your password by clicking the link.
- Log in to myaccount.google.com.
- Click Security in the left menu and scroll down to the Sign in to Google section.
- Click Password and enter your current password when prompted.
- Enter and confirm a new password and click change password.
What To Do When You Forget Gmail Username?
If you can’t remember your Gmail username, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to Gmail’s username recovery page.
- Enter a secondary email address in the Email field and click “Send.”
- Enter the distorted image characters in the appropriate field and click Submit.
- A list of all usernames associated with this secondary email address will appear on your specified email address.
- Select and Log in again with your account.
Hope this blog will help you. In this blog we have written how Recover Gmail Password also username? If you have any issue regarding this blog or your Gmail Account, then you can freely call to Local Geeks Help Number at +1-800-513-4943. Also you can chat with our experts by visiting our website for more information.
Geeks Tech Live Chat
Go to Gmail on your computer. Enter your Google Account email address or phone number and password. If your information has already there and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use Another Account.
You can only recover your old Gmail Account if you remember your account ID and password. You can simply Log in with your old account ID and password to recover your Gmail account.
Go to Google account recovery, and enter your Gmail ID and password. Click on “Try another way to sign in.” The next screen will show a way to recover your Google account using SMS verification.
Go to the Google account recovery, and Enter your Gmail ID or username.
Click on “Try another way to sign in.”
You will get a link to reset your password after 72 hours. It takes three days for Google to verify that the email ID is yours.