If you need to stop a printer printing blank pages then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to stop a printer printing blank pages. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to blank pages then must reach the experts right now.
There are many things that can be caused by this issue and some of them are described below;
- Empty ink/toner cartridge
- Wrong paper size
- Clogged printer
- Documents are blank
- Print drivers are outdated
How To Stop a Printer Printing Blank Pages
To Stop printer printing blank pages, follow the steps as follows;
Way 1 Empty Print Cartridges
You need to try to check the print cartridges. If they are empty then you need to try to replace it soon. After that, you can use it for printing well.
Way 2 Restart Your Printer and PC
You have to restart your device as well as your printer and try printing again.
To do so, you need to, first of all, restart your device so that, all the issues can be removed and thus, you can easily print.
Way 3 Check if the cartridge is connected or not
You have to check because sometimes, the disconnected cartridge can cause it to fail to print. Thus, it would be easy for you to simply remove them and then you have to reinstall the cartridges well. Also, you can check if it has some break so that, you can fix it well. Also, make sure that all are assigned properly.
Way 4 Clogged nozzles
To check it, you need to go to the print head nozzle check option and then you need to simply remove the blockages.
Way 5 Outdated Print Drivers
If the print driver is outdated then in such case, you need to download the updated one soon.
If there are any blank pages in the document then follow the steps as follows;
On Windows 10;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the settings and then you need to go to devices and printers and scanners.
- After that, you need to go to your printer and then you need to go to manage.
- Choose printing preferences and then you need to go to skip a blank page.
- You have to then instantly save the settings simply by moving to the ok option.
- You have to, first of all, select the system preferences and then you need to go to print and scan.
- You need to choose print and fax or just choose printers and scanners,
- You need to go to options and supplies and then go to skip the blank page to on and go to the ok option.
- First of all, you need to choose options and supplies.
- After that, you have to go to the driver or options.
- You have to tick the skip blank page and choose ok.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly prevent the printer from printing blank pages.
Need some help?
If you need some help then without giving it any other thought, you need to reach the professional printer now. The experts of the printer will fix all your trouble, so reach them immediately to get 100% quick solutions right now!
Related Article: Quick guidelines to add a printer to a Mac