If you need to resolve POP server timeout error 0x8004210a in MS Outlook then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to resolve POP server timeout error 0x8004210a in MS Outlook. So, move ahead, and in case of any difficulties related to MS Outlook, reach the experts right now for help.
Some possible reasons for POP server timeout error 0x8004210a in MS Outlook
- Your server has been time out soon due to a large attachment via email. Also, if the server is reaching the time limit, then in such case, it will go off and the operation you are doing will stop soon.
- The unconnected internet or any unavailable network connection might be the reason for experiencing such issues while trying to send or receive any kind of email.
- Your Outlook profile might have been damaged or corrupted
- Your email account settings are wrong and so, you will find such an issue
8 Tips to Resolve Outlook POP Server Timeout Error 0x8004210A
1) You need to simply look for internet access
First of all, you need to try to check the internet connection and then go ahead to the browser type. After that, you need to write down the website mentioned in the address bar. After doing so, if the website opens then it means that the error has been resolved due to an internet connection. Also, if there is some situation then in such case, there is an issue with the internet connection. So, in such a case, you need to simply deal with the internet trouble before using your account again.
2) You have to delete unwanted emails from the respective mailbox
You need to properly delete or remove the email stuck mentioned in the mailbox. After that, you need to simply occupy the space and thus, it will lead to this respective issue also, there are many such emails, so delete them.
3) Try to expand the server timeout limit
- You need to simply, first of all, move ahead to the account settings that you will find under the file button.
- After that, you need to select the account involved and then you need to choose the change option.
- After that, you need to choose more settings option.
- After doing so, a dialog box will appear under the Internet email settings and then you need to move ahead to the advanced option. Next, you need to simply increase the time and then go ahead to choose the ok option.
4) You have to properly configure the antivirus as well as the Windows firewall
- It would be best that the new antivirus program that you have downloaded must be compatible with your respective Outlook account. Also, if there is no such integration then the antivirus will quickly scan the email that you will receive or receive. Also, this would help in delaying the send or receive function and thus, it would help in resolving such issues. Along with that, you will surely configure the installed antivirus as well as firewall programs to make it fully unrestricted access.
5) Try to simply repair Outlook email with the help of Scanpst.exe
- You have to simply conduct the search for ScanPST on a different browser and then you need to launch it.
- Next, you have to select the browser for the Outlook profile that you need to repair and then go ahead to the start option for the beginning.
- To resolve major issues as well as damages then you need to move ahead to the last tip described in this content.
6) You have to instantly try to use the Comprehensive Outlook repair tool
- You need to simply use the comprehensive Outlook repair tool that helps resolve the vast range of errors while using it. This tool helps in supporting the repair of the files mentioned in the versions. Along with that, the tool is comprehensive so, it will resolve errors in different formats such as journals, calendars, tasks, deleted or encrypted contacts along with other attachments.
7) You can simply create a new Outlook account
- First of all, you need to simply exit the Outlook account and then move ahead to the systems control panel. Next, go ahead to the mail feature and then you need to go to email accounts.
- You have to then move ahead to the next window and then select the account profile that you need to remove and then go ahead to remove the option.
- After doing so, you have to simply go ahead to add an option for creating the profile. You need to then write down the new profile details and then go ahead to the finish option.
- You have to then choose show profiles and then go ahead to always use this profile.
8) Instantly try to repair Outlook installation
- You need to simply, first of all, go to the control panel or simply look at it. It will depend on the Windows version. Next, you need to simply go to uninstall programs.
- After that, you need to simply move ahead to Microsoft Office and then you need to go to change that you will find under it.
- After doing so, you will find another window and then go ahead to repair it, and then choose to continue.
Need some help?
If you want some related to POP server timeout error 0x8004210a in MS Outlook then feel free to reach the experts of Outlook right now for help. The professionals are always there to guide you, so reach them instantly for such POP server-related issues right now!
Related Article: Outlook error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to Network issue