If you want to quickly resolve Outlook running very slow issue then must go through this content. Here, you will find quick steps to resolve such slow-related issues and also, for any issues, reach the team now!
Part 1 What are the main causes of Outlook running very slow on your device?
The main reasons that are causing your Outlook Running Very Slow on your device can be;
- The Outlook profile has been corrupted
- You are using some outdated version of Outlook
- The Outmail mailbox has no space
- Due to the large size of PST files
- Different RSS feeds
Thus, these are the reasons why your Outlook Running Very Slow or facing such issues.
Part 2 Ways for resolving Outlook Running Very Slow issue?
To resolve it, follow the methods described below;
Method 1: You need to simply see if your computer system needs any updates or not.
Before trying any method, you need to simply try to see if your device needs some update or not. If yes, then you need to follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to simply move ahead to the start menu.
- After doing so, you have to just select the settings icon.
- Go ahead to the update and security and then you need to go to check for updates.
- The available updates will start downloading… option will be found there, just tap there.
- Next, you need to restart your device quickly and then if your computer has received many updates then in such case, you need to simply look for new updates.
Method 2: You have to simply check the latest version of your Outlook account.
If your Outlook account has not been updated then in such case, you need to update it to the latest version. Follow the steps described below to update your Outlook to its latest version;
- First of all, you need to open Outlook and then go ahead to the file mentioned in the menu.
- Choose the office account mentioned in the bottom right corner.
- Go to update options and then you need to select update now.
- After finishing the installing updates, you need to simply reopen Outlook.
Method 3: You need to simply minimize the large PST or OST files
You need to simply try to resolve the problem of the slow loading issue of Outlook. follow the steps mentioned below to minimize the large files;
- First of all, you need to select the file and then go ahead to the data file management.
- After doing so, you need to go to the data files tab. There, you need to double-tap to compress it.
- You need to simply a click on the compact now button to minimize the size of the respective personal folder file.
Method 4: You need to simply repair Outlook data files well by following the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to write down Scanpst.exe mentioned in the search bar.
- After that, go ahead to the browse button to search for the respective file with the help of the Windows file system.
- Go ahead to the start option there and then the tool will instantly begin scanning the file.
- You need to just move to make a backup of the scanned file before repairing and then choose the repair button.
To repair PST Files with this tool, you need to follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, add the corrupted PST File. For that, you need to simply choose the select file after launching the Wondershare Repairit for email. After doing so, you need to select the repair button. You need to simply upload the multiple corrupted PST Files.
- After doing so, you need to simply repair the added corrupted PST files. In a few seconds, the Repairit for email will quickly restore the corrupt PST files.
- You need to simply preview as well as save the repaired PST File. For that, you need to simply select and then save it quickly for saving the repaired PST file to your respective computer.
Method 5: You need to simply disable add-ins. To do so, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to go to the Outlook account and then you need to select the file.
- Go ahead to the options and then you need to simply move ahead to add-ins mentioned in the options dialog.
- You have to choose COM Add-ins mentioned in the manage dropdown box section and then choose go.
- Finally, you need to go ahead to the ok option after unchecking it.
Method 6: You need to simply archive old emails.
For archiving the old emails, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, open Outlook and then go ahead to the file menu.
- After doing so, you need to go to options and then you need to select advanced.
- You have to then go to the autoarchive settings button and then you need to choose the run auto archive every checkbox quickly.
- Finally, you need to choose if you want to delete the old items rather than achieve them.
Method 7: You have to simply try to tweak junk email options.
You need to simply change the level of protection to the low mentioned in the junk email options for removing the cause.
Method 8: After that, you need to simply try to disable the hardware acceleration;
- First of all, you need to move ahead to the file and then choose options.
- Next, you need to simply enable the disable hardware option.
Method 9: Finally, you need to simply build a new Outlook profile by following the steps as follows;
- You have to, first of all, choose the file and then go ahead to the info.
- Next, you need to choose the manage profile option mentioned in the account settings menu.
- You need to choose how profiles from the mail setup window and then go ahead to the add button.
- Finally, you need to give your new profile a name well and then go to the ok option, and then follow the on-screen steps.
Method 10: Finally, you need to delete the unnecessary emails well.
Whenever you are deleting emails from the inbox then in such case, all of them would be directly moved ahead to the deleted items folder. You can simply end up storing a large number of emails and thus, the spam folder will quickly clog with junk emails.
Need some help?
If you need some help related to Outlook’s slow issues then must reach the experts right now. You need to simply tell them about the queries and thus, you will get rid of such Outlook slow-related issues quickly!
Related Article: How to instantly resolve Outlook not responding issue?