If you cannot receive email but can send it, you have to take it easy, as the solution for your concern is here. There are several causes that you would need to investigate to find the root cause of the issue. The list includes the email quota, the DNS settings, and the email client settings. Also, if the cPanel has reached its limit in disk quota, then for sure, thin too can be the cause of you not receiving emails.
However, here in this blog, we are focusing on two main issues. For which we will provide you with the solutions to resolve the issue. Now, if you were receiving emails earlier, the incoming emails suddenly stop working. This issue could be due to any of the following:
- The Email Quota Over Quota
- The cPanel Account Over Quota
Call Customer Support: +1-256-286-0048
The Email Quota over Quota Not Receiving Email:
You know, every email account is created with a set of quotas. It is the amount of disk space allotted to a particular email address for email storage.
This was set when you created your email account in the cPanel, which can also be set to unlimited or a fixed size as provided.
So, the incoming email issues could be due to the disk amount—space, as you would have to free space for the email account to receive emails once again. And you can also choose to delete some emails until it comes to the email quota.
Steps for testing your email account quota;
- You need to first send an email to the email account in question. Then, if the mailbox is complete, you will get a bounce of the email that the disk space is exceeded.
- You can then check for the email quota of the account directly by clicking on the ‘Email Accounts’ icon; it will be in the cPanel.
- It would be best to ensure that the Usage is not higher than the Quota requirements.
Follow these steps to change the email account quota;
- Firstly, you would have to log into the cPanel.
- Then, you need to navigate to the Email section and select the ‘Email Accounts’ option.
- You now have to scroll down to the email address for the one you want to update the quota resources.
- Next, click the ‘Change Quota’ tab from the desired email address.
- You can type in the new quota amount on the displayed page or select the ‘Unlimited’ option.
- Now, you must click on the ‘Change Quota’ option.
The cPanel Account over Quota:
This is another cause of the ‘not receive email’; if the c Panel is overloaded according to the disk quota, this issue will arise. To fix this, you need to increase the space on your disk quota to be able to receive emails again.
Follow the given steps for checking the disk space for accounts over quota;
- You need to log onto the WHM first.
- Then, after that, navigate to the ‘Account Information’ section, which is on the left side of the menu.
- And finally, click on the ‘Show Accounts over Quota’ option.
Note: You can also check for the available disk space in the cPanel. You need to search for ‘Disk Space Usage’ from the left side of the panel.
Now, the information and solutions above are reliable and should help resolve the Not Receiving Email. But if you face any problem while going through the steps, you must immediately contact the proficient technicians at the Email Support Number. The team will help you directly, as they will give you the appropriate guidance and instructions.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How to Install Garmin Express