Norton Security update 220.127.116.11 is now available for all windows user. To download this update. You will need to go to Norton Live update and download latest updated software.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
Why Do User Need To Update Their Software?
Every time you get a new update, you should not miss it. Anti-virus research team keep working on updates. When they find new threats or bugs, they send updates to user’s software. Software update is very important. So follow the blogs and update your software.
If you are interested to know as to whether or not the Norton Security update is applicable to your device.
You can simple open main user interface, and click on help, post which you can select about and check if your device supports the following update or not.
Norton Security update 18.104.22.168 supports windows 7 SP1 and above, 8, 8.1, 10 only.
The Norton Security Update Contains The Following Features –
- Secure web promotion campaign will include, don’t remind me again options so that you can snooze the UI alert permanently until you install/uninstall the patch.
- Improved system scan that runs 20% faster.
- Various other issues related to user preferences fixed.
- Along with bug fixes (minor) and better performance assurance.
Users should note that the Norton Security update 22.214.171.124 patch will be available only via Live Update. So you need to check of updates in live update.
Users may need to run Live Update and reboot before your Norton device is effectively compatible with the new version.
If you are getting any error and need help and you are not sure what to do. You can contact Norton Support team. Norton Support team will be able to help you fix this issues. If you have any questions and want to ask us, you can either call us or chat with our local geeks help or Chat with our Live Technician.
- What is a Computer Virus?
- How To Connect Roku Device To Internet or Wi-Fi
- How To Fix Problems Sending AOL Mail
- How to Install Garmin Express