If you are willing to resolve Microsoft Outlook stopped working issue 2016/2013/2010 in Windows 10/8/7 then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to resolve Microsoft Outlook stopped working issue 2016/2013/2010 in Windows 10/8/7. So, move ahead and in case of any queries, you need to simply reach the experts of Outlook stopped working issue.
Quick step-by-step solution depending on the issue;
- Fix 1: Remove flawed add-ins
- Fix 2: Use the event viewer
- Fix 3: Create a new profile
- Fix 4: Repair the MS Office suite
- Fix 5: Repair Corrupt PST file
How to Solve Microsoft Outlook stopped working Error?
Fix 1: For removing flawed add-ins;
- You need to simply hold down the windows and R keys together to activate the Run dialog. Next, you need to simply write down Outlook.exe/safe. After that, you need to click on enter to access the safe mode.
- Next, you need to move ahead to the file and then go ahead to options. There, you need to choose add-ins and then move ahead to go.
- After that, you need to simply move ahead to the pop-up window and then you need to remove all the third-party add-ins. You need to then retain the Microsoft add-ins that you need.
Fix 2: For using event viewer;
- First of all, you need to move ahead to the Windows search box and then you need to write down the event viewer. Choose the enter option instantly and then you need to expand the windows logo mentioned in the event viewer windows. Go ahead to select the application and then you need to find out the items that have been named Outlook, windows error reporting, or application error mentioned in the source line. You have to properly identify the reasons and then you have to locate the error file and quickly delete it.
Also, if you don’t find any useful information there then in such case you can move ahead to the fixes given below.
Fix 3: Creating For a new Outlook profile,
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to the control panel and then choose mail.
- Next, you need to then move ahead to the new dialog and then choose Show Profile. Go ahead to the ad and then you have to write down the name of the profile and choose ok.
- You have to then properly write down the email account and then choose the next option there.
- After doing so, you need to simply set the newly created profile and also, make it the default email profile. Finally, you need to restart your Outlook instantly.
Fix 4: Repairing For the MS Office suite;
- You need to, first of all, close all the running office applications, and then you have to open the control panel.
- After that, you need to select programs and features and then you need to give a right tap on . You have to then choose change then go ahead to quick repair and then choose repair. Finally, after that, you need to immediately try to restart the Outlook account on your device.
Step 5: For repairing the corrupt PST file with SCANPST;
- You have to, first of all, hold down windows and the E key together to open File Explorer. After that, you need to look for the SCANPST mentioned in the search bar. After that, you need to double-tap on that to open it.
- Next, you need to move ahead to the Microsoft Outlook inbox repair tool window and then you need to choose browse for selecting the .pst file for repairing.
- You have to then go ahead to the repair option to resolve it and then restart your account on your device.
How to quickly recover lost or deleted Outlook emails with email recovery software?
Want to know what to do if your .pst files have been lost or corrupted? Or want to know how you can easily recover the lost Outlook stopped working issues? In this case, you can simply take the help of the EaseUS data recovery wizard program. This will help enable you to scan the computer as well as restore the lost or corrupted .pst files. After that, you can simply get all the important and useful data including e-mails, attachments, contacts, calendars, etc on your account.
What are you waiting for, just download it right now to recover the deleted emails as well as .pst/.ost files by following the steps mentioned below;
- You have to, first of all, select the drive or partition where you have lost the email files. After that, you need to go ahead to the scan option.
- After doing so, the software will instantly initiate the scanning process. You have to then wait for some time till it gets completed. Also, for quickly locating the email files, you need to choose others mentioned in the left panel. You have to then go ahead to the PST files or Outlook files mentioned in the file type list.
- After doing so, you need to select the desired email files and then go ahead to the recover option. You need to then save the files to any location where you want.
To import PST/OST file into the Outlook, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, open Outlook, and then you need to move ahead to the file option there. Choose open and export and then you need to choose import/export. After that, you need to move ahead to import from another program or file. After that, you need to open the Outlook data file.
- After that, you need to move ahead to the navigation pane and then you need to drag as well as drop the emails, contacts as well as other folders from the .pst file to your respective existing Outlook folders.
Need some help?
If you want some quick help then without giving it any other thought, you need to simply reach the experts of Outlook right away for instant solutions. They will help you with everything related to Outlook stopped working related issues.
Related Article: How to instantly resolve Microsoft Outlook not working issues?