Log out your Email account all devices on all your devices is important if you have shared access to your account or if you’re concerned about security. It ensures that no one else can access your emails or personal information. However, logging out of your account on multiple devices can be a hassle, especially if you’re not sure where your account is currently logged in.
In this article, we’ll discuss some of the steps you can take to log out of your email account on all your devices, including popular email services such as Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
How to log out of your Email account on all your devices
The steps to log out of your email account on all your devices will depend on the email service you are using. However, here are some general steps that you can follow:
- Open your email service provider’s website on a computer or mobile browser.
- Sign in to your email account.
- Look for an option such as “Account Settings” or “Security” in the menu or settings.
- Under “Security,” you may find an option to “Sign out of all devices” or “Manage devices.” Click on it.
- A list of devices that are currently logged in to your email account will be displayed.
- Click on “Sign out of all devices” or “Remove all devices” to log out of your email account on all devices.
If you’re unable to find the option to sign out of all devices, you may need to change your email account password. This will automatically log you out of your email account on all devices. To do this:
- Sign in to your email account on a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to “Account Settings” or “Security” in the menu or settings.
- Click on “Change password” or “Update password.”
- Enter your current password and then create a new password.
- Save the changes.
How to log out Gmail account from all devices
To log out of your Gmail account from all devices, follow these steps:
- Open Gmail on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Click on “Google Account.”
- Click on “Security” in the left sidebar.
- Under “Your devices,” click on “Manage devices.”
- Click on “Sign out of all devices.”
- Confirm your choice by clicking “OK.”
How to log out of your Yahoo Email account on all devices
If you want to log out of your Yahoo Email account on all devices, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo account on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account Info” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Yahoo account password if prompted to do so.
- Click on “Account Security” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Recent activity” and click “See all activity”.
- Click “Sign out of all sessions” at the top of the page.
- Confirm that you want to sign out of all sessions by clicking “Sign out”.
How to sign out of Outlook email account from all devices
To sign out of your Outlook email account from all devices, you can follow these steps:
- Go to outlook.com in your web browser and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture or initials in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Sign out” from the dropdown menu.
- This will sign you out of your account on that device, but to sign out of your account on all devices, you’ll need to take a few more steps.
- Go to account.microsoft.com/security.
- Scroll down to “Devices” and click on “See all devices”.
- You will see a list of devices that are signed in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on “Manage devices”.
- Select the devices you want to sign out of and click on “Remove”.
- Confirm your action by clicking on “Yes”.
How do I remove an account from all devices?
The process of removing an account from all devices can vary depending on the specific account and devices in question. However, here are some general steps you can take to remove an account from multiple devices:
- Sign out of the account on all devices: Go to the settings or account section of each device and sign out of the account.
- Change the account password: Changing the account password will prevent anyone from accessing the account on any of the devices even if they are still logged in.
- Revoke device access: Many accounts, such as email or social media accounts, allow you to revoke access to specific devices. Go to the security or device section of your account settings to see which devices are currently authorized to access the account and revoke access for any devices that you no longer want to be connected to the account.
- Delete the account: If you want to permanently remove the account from all devices, you can delete the account entirely. However, be aware that this will also delete all data associated with the account, including emails, photos, and other content.
Read Our Latest Article; Click Now