If you are facing blinking or flashing issues with your HP printer then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for resolving HP printer all lights flashing or blinking issues. So, move ahead, and in case of any trouble, feel free to reach Geeks Support for quick guidelines as well as solutions.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
Why does your HP Printer flash all lights at once?
As we all know HP printers come in different models and so, all lights flashing in different printer represents a different meaning. In some, it represents a fatal state error whereas, in some, the printer only needs to restart instantly.
Simple steps to resolve HP printer all lights flashing or blinking
For resolving HP printer all lights flashing or blinking issues, you need to follow the steps as follows:
Restart your HP printer (if you have a standalone printer)
- You have to, first of all, hold down the power button for switching off the printer instantly. Just wait till the lights get off.
- Also, you need to try to power the button for switching on the printer and then you need to wait until the three lights get on or not. Also, check if it is stable or not.
You have to check if the cartridge has been stuck or not (if you have an All-in-one printer)
- You have to, first of all, open the cover of your HP All-in-One printer instantly.
- You need to then look if any paper has been stuck down in the cartridge or not.
- Next, you need to quickly remove the same and then you have to simply push the cartridge and then finally, you need to close the cover of your respective printer.
Reset your HP printer properly (if you have all-in-one printers)
- Try to, first of all, switch off your HP printer instantly.
- After doing so, you need to turn off the main power supply and then you need to remove the power cord instantly from both the main power supply as well as the rear of your printer.
- You have to then wait for some time and then you need to immediately reconnect the power cord as well as the power supply.
- Finally, you need to switch on the printer and see if it is working or not.
Try to Connect the All-in-One printer instantly to the direct power socket
- You have to, first of all, switch off your respective printer and then you need to simply remove the power supply.
- Next, you need to disconnect the power cord and then you need to remove the power extension from the circuit.
- You need to then quickly connect the power cord and then you need to wait for some seconds and you need to finally, switch on your respective device instantly.
Finally, you need to run the Printer Troubleshooter
- You need to instantly run the troubleshooting steps of your printer instantly.
Note: HP All-in-One printers last for 3 to 4 years.
Need some help?
If still, something is bothering you related to HP flashing or blinking issues then without wasting any more time here and there, you need to quickly contact Geeks Support for quick guidelines and solutions. The experts will guide you with 100% quick guidelines, so without wasting any more time here and there, reach them for getting rid of all such HP-related queries in just an immediate time.
Read Our Latest Article: How To Install an HP Printer Using a Wireless Connection and HP Easy Start in macOS