If you are willing to schedule an email in your Outlook account then you must go through this content. In this article, you will find the simple steps to schedule an email in your Outlook account. So, move ahead, and in case of any difficulties related to your respective account, then instantly reach the professional of Outlook.
How to Schedule an Outlook email on Windows
To schedule an email in your Outlook account on Windows, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, open Outlook on your respective windows, and then you need to go to a new email or reply to any existing message.
- After that, you need to compose the email and then you need to add the recipient. There, you need to write down the subject line but only as normal.
- You have to then move ahead to the options tab mentioned in the message window. After doing so, you need to choose the delay delivery mentioned in the ribbon.
- Go ahead to the properties box and then you need to move ahead to the delivery options section. After that, you need to look for the box of doesn’t deliver before, and then you need to properly select the date as well as time for sending the email.
- Now, go ahead to close for exiting properties.
- Next, you have to go to the email window and then you need to choose the send option for sending the message later.
- For editing, viewing, or canceling the scheduled email then in such case, you have to move ahead to your Outlook folder.
How to Schedule an Outlook email on Mac
To schedule an email in your Outlook account on Mac, follow the steps as follows;
- Firstly, you need to move ahead to Outlook on the web and then you need to sign in quickly. After that, you need to choose a new message mentioned on the top-left or just move ahead to an existing email.
- Next, you have to compose the email and then add the recipient as well as write down the subject.
- Now, go to the arrow for scheduling the email and then choose the send later option.
- You have to then choose one of the suggested dates or times or just, or you can simply choose a custom time for entering your own.
- You have to choose send and then to view the scheduled email, editing or canceling then you need to open the drafts folder instantly.
Need some help?
If you need some help related to scheduling an email in your Outlook account then feel free to reach the experts now. The professionals are always there to guide you so reach them instantly to get rid of email-related issues right now!
Related Article: How To Instantly Encrypt Emails In Your Outlook Account?