If you are facing problems with your Roku device such as lagging, freezing or crashing then you can easily have this problem fixed only by doing a restart. Here in this blog, you will learn about two ways you can restart your Roku device via Setting or by unplugging it. After which you just need to wait for a few minutes until you plug back again.
NOTE: You should know that restarting your Roku device does not make any changes to your device. It will not remove the app or Wi-Fi settings that you have; it will only turn your Roku off and on again.
Call Support Number: +1-888-256-6612
How can you restart a Roku Device?
Now to be able to restart the Roku device you would first need to unplug it and then wait for about two minutes before you plug it back in again. However, the older Roku models that do not have the ‘System Restart’ option in the Settings tab can only be restated by using the forced reboot method.
Nevertheless, if you do not wish to unplug your Roku device then you can reset your device via Settings. In the following you will learn how to get needful done;
How to Restart Roku Without Unplugging It
If you want to restart your Roku without unplugging it then you should press the ‘Home’ button on your remote. After that, you will need to go to ‘Settings > System > System Restart’. Now you just need to select the ‘Restart’ button and wait for your Roku device to turn off and on.
Follow these steps to reset your Roku without unplugging it:
- You need to first press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Next, you should press the up button once and this should highlight ‘Settings’ in the left sidebar.
- And now you just need to press the OK button to select ‘Settings’. You can even press the right directional button on your remote. Doing so will allow you to see all the setting options on your screen.
We hope that you find this blog helpful and you are all set to start using your Roku device without any hassle. However, if you happen you encounter any issues then you can feel free to get in touch with the diligent technicians at any time. The team will then provide you with appropriate solutions as soon as possible.
- How to Fix Roku Low Power Errors?
- How to Fix YouTube Not Working On a Roku Device in 2023?
- Roku Customer Service: How to instantly get a human on Roku?
- How To Fix It When Apple TV Is Not working on Roku?