If you need to recover or reactivate an old Yahoo mail Yahoo account then must go through this content. This article explains how to reactivate your Yahoo account, check for deleted accounts, and reactivate using sign-in help. So, move ahead, and in case of any issues with the Yahoo mail account, reach the experts right now.
Things to know
You need to simply sign in to Yahoo with the help of a deleted email address. After that, you need to go to the next option and then you need to select a recovery method via text or email. Finally, you need to follow the on-screen steps to recover it.
To confirm that your account has been deleted you have to move ahead to the forgot username page. There, you need to write down the email address and your deleted account will be recognized or not.
The Yahoo mail users must have 30 days from the time of deletion for recovering their respective accounts.
How to instantly reactivate your Yahoo account?
To reactivate the account via the Yahoo home page, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the Yahoo homepage, and then you need to simply go ahead to the sign-in option.
- Next, you need to write down the Yahoo email address and then you need to choose the next option.
- If you can recover your account then you need to choose select an option. You need to simply choose your method of recovery via text or email.
- You need to then write down the verification code that you will receive in the respective text or email message.
- If the verification code has been written correctly then in such case, you can create a new password. You need to simply choose the continue option for changing the password and then go to continue again.
- You can simply prompt to confirm the account recovery settings. You need to choose the pencil for editing or just, you need to go to add email or mobile no to add the account. Or, you can simply choose what looks good for continuing it.
To confirm the Yahoo mail account that has been deleted follow the steps follows;
- First of all, you need to simply move ahead to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- After that, you need to go to the email address or phone number field and then write down the Yahoo email address. If you select the “Continue” option and your account has not been deleted, you will see the following message: Unfortunately, we do not have the associated email address or phone number.
Important Notes: You will have 30 days and around 90 days for accounts in Australia, India, and New Zealand and will have 180 days for Brazil, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
How to instantly reactivate the account with the help of a sign-in helper?
If you need to reactivate the account with the help of a sign-in helper then must go through the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to move ahead to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- After doing so, you need to write down the Yahoo mail address mentioned in the email address or phone number field. Next, go to continue and then you need to choose the verification method from text or email.
- Write down the verification code you received via SMS or email.
- If you write the correct verification code then you need to simply create a new password. You need to simply go to the continue option for changing the password or just, or you need to simply choose I’ll secure my account later if you are aware of the password.
Need some help?
If you need some help related to an email account then in such case, you can simply reach the experts right now. You need to simply inform the team about the queries that you are going through related to your Yahoo account to get rid of such issues in just an instant time.
Related Article: Instant Guidelines To Delete Yahoo Email Account On Your Device