If you want to Recover hacked Gmail account then you can instantly go through this content and then you can easily recover it. Also, in case of any issues while recover your hacked Gmail account then you can easily contact the experts on Gmail helpline Number for quick guidelines.
Geeks Tech Customer Support: +1-256-286-0048
How can I find out if someone has hacked my Gmail account?
- You need to, first of all, check the inbox. You need to simply check that some emails might have come with a read status on your respective account. Also, if you are confident that you haven’t opened or gone through them then this might point to any outside presence in your respective Gmail account.
- After that, you need to look for the send and drafts folder. If you find emails you don’t want to write or send, or if someone complains about receiving emails from you, then your account could be at risk.
- You need to then look for the trash folder. It is always best if you check the trash folder before deleting all the items from your device. Also, in case, you find that you have any unread emails then in such case, you need to check for other signs of hacking in Gmail.
Things to do after knowing your Gmail account has been hacked
Your Gmail account may consist of a variety of information and personal data. So if someone hacks it, your data may not be safe. You can easily try to recover your hacked Gmail account via:
1) Phone number
- You need to, first of all, open the Gmail account in the browser and then write down the username and then go to the next option.
- You need to then go ahead to forget your password and then choose to try another way or just, write down the last password that you have remembered for your respective account.
- Also, if you are using the phone number as the recovery method then you need to simply go ahead to send an SMS link instantly.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS that you need to simply copy to the respective verification box and then go ahead with to submit option.
- Finally, for resolving the hacking problem with your respective Gmail account, you need to simply write down the new as well as strong password and then finally, you need to confirm the same.
2) Email address
- You need to, first of all, write down the recover your hacked Gmail account and there, you will find two options and then you will simply receive a verification code mentioned in the email that you have written into the respective Gmail recovery form.
- Finally, you need to simply reset the password on your respective device.
3) Answer security questions
- You need to simply answer the security questions and then only, you will instantly recover your hacked Gmail account instantly.
4) Verify your identity properly
- You need to simply verify your identity then only, Google will let you recover your respective Gmail account quickly.
50 Review your request option
- In such cases, if you do not remember your password or username, Google will ask for some information and you will need to answer correctly. Once Google is satisfied, you can access their respective accounts immediately.
Amazing tips to recover your Gmail account
If your Google account has been hacked, your Gmail account has additionally been compromised and also you must comply with the account recuperation process. For ensuring recovery, you need to follow the steps as follows:
1) Phone access
- You can simply use your mobile device for receiving a phone call or SMS from Google and then you can get the chance to access your account without any trouble.
2) Login via your recovery email address
- You can get the verification code via the recovery email address and then you can instantly access your respective Gmail account instantly.
3) Answer all questions
- You need to simply answer all questions asked by your Google account so that, you can easily get access to your respective Gmail account.
4) Use some familiar device or location
- Then simply access each Gmail account using a known device or location.
5) Look for the spam folder for your respective messages
- You need to simply look for the spam folder for your respective messages. Also, you need to make sure that the verification email has not been flagged as spam.
How to secure your Gmail account in simple steps?
For securing your Gmail account, you need to follow the pro tips described below:
- All you need to do is check your account activity regularly. Go to Security > Device Management and finally check if your Gmail account is being accessed from another device that you don’t recognize.
- You need to enable 2-step verification: You can easily prevent someone else from hacking your Gmail account by enabling 2-step verification.
- Use password alert: You need to simply use password alert on your device so that, you will always receive a security notification whenever someone else will try to login into your account without your permission.
Need more assistance?
If still, you need some help related to your hacked Gmail account then contact the professional on Geeks Support for quick guidelines. They are available 24/7 hours to guide you, so without wasting any more time here and there, reach the professional for any hacked related queries with your Gmail account now.