If you are encountering some issues while finding the IP address of a printer then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to find the IP address of a printer. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to it then without giving it any other thought, reach the professional quickly for help.
How to find IP address of a printer on Windows
To find the IP address of the printer, follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to open the control panel.
- After that, you have to open control panel and then go ahead to hardware and sound.
- Choose devices and printers and then you need to give right tap on the printer.
- You have to then go to properties and then you have to quickly move ahead to the web services or ports tab for looking the IP address.
Alternative, follow the steps mentioned below;
- You have to first of all, move ahead to the device’s settings and then you need to move ahead to the devices.
- After that, you need to choose printers and scanners and then you have to move ahead to printer and manage.
- Choose printer properties and then you will soon able to find the IP.
How to find IP address of a printer on MacOS
- First of all, you need to open the system preferences.
- After doing so, you need to choose printers and scanners.
- You have to then choose a printer and then you need to go to options and supplies.
- Now, you will be easily able to check the IP address mentioned under location.
How to find a printer IP address from the printer menu
But if you need to find it from the printer menu then follow the steps as follows;
- First of all, you need to move ahead to the home button mentioned on the printer’s equivalent.
- After that, you need to choose printer settings menu.
- After that, you will be able to see the IP and then you need to write down the settings menu.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can easily find the IP address of your printer.
Need some help?
If still, you need some help related to your respective printer then without giving it any other thought, contact the experts right now. You need to simply inform the professional about the trouble and then you will quickly get the 100% solutions related to your printer.
Related Article: How to instantly add a printer to Windows 10?