Do you want to know How do I set up Keyword Rank Change Email Alerts? Well, then you should know that have surely found just the perfect blog you need. We’ll guide you through the most appropriate steps to help you get the job done quickly.
Call Customer Support: +1-256-286-0048
How do I set up Keyword Rank Change Email Alerts
1) Keyword Rank Change Alert by email:
This means that a report like this includes a domain name, search engine, and keyword also with rank position change can be sent to your email address.
2) Create a Keyword Rank Change Alert:
- You would need to first open the ‘Campaign > Email Notifications’ options and then you will need to scroll down to the ‘Keyword Rank Alerts’ section.
- Next, you should click on the ‘Add Keyword Alert’ button. If you want you can also click on the ‘Edit’ pencil icon to make any changes to an existing alert, or you could click on the dustbin icon to delete the alert.
3) Create New Keyword Rank Alert:
- Firstly, you will need to enter an ‘Alert Name’ (this is for your reference and displayed in the email you receive).
- Then you need to enter the email address that the alert that has to be sent to.
- Next, you should select a ‘Campaign’.
- And then select a ‘Domain’ (such as; the alert can be for the campaign domain or on the competitor URLs).
- You also need to select the ‘Keyword’ that you want to receive alerts for (if you would also like to receive notification of any keyword change in the campaign, then you should use the ‘Campaign I set up Keyword Rank Change Email Alerts instead).
- After that, you will need to select the ‘Search Engine’ tab.
- And also select the ‘Alert Rule’ (any change or Greater than) you just need to enter a number.
- Now you should select the ‘Alert Frequency’ option (this is Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- At last, you got to click on the ‘Submit’ button and then you will be notified by email when the conditions of the rules that you have established are met.
After you are done going through with the above information then you should be satisfied. Now you should be all set and ready to manage email alerts for specific keywords easily. But if you need any further assistance then without any hesitation you can connect with the well-trained team of techs. And they will definitely assist you as soon as possible with the most relevant solutions.
Geeks Tech Support Number :- +1-256-286-0048
Read Our Latest Article: Click Here