If you need to resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to the Network issue then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple solutions to resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to a Network issue. So, move ahead and in case of any issues related to it then must reach the experts right now for Outlook error issues.
8 Solutions To Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc13 Cannot Connect To Network
Part 1: Some symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800ccc13
When you are in doubt then some of the ways are described below that will indicate that you are facing such an issue;
- Issues while sending or receiving Outlook emails
- Issues while accessing some MS Outlook files have been restricted
- Removal of some crucial tasks, calendars, and much more
- Problem while saving changes in Outlook PST
- Issues in opening MS Outlook
Part 2: Reasons behind the development of such Outlook Error 0x800ccc13
- Malware intrusion: The virus can impact such functionalities of your device and so, it will corrupt the PST files
- Outlook add-in: If you are using add-ins to leverage additional features then the faulty or damaged add-in can cause such an issue only
- Corrupted PST file: It can simply hinder the functionality of Outlook and so, you will get such a message
- Hardware problems: There might be some glitch then you can simply affect the working of such an account
- Accidental showdown: The force down of your device might corrupt some system files and thus, it can hinder the seamless function of respective software applications
Part 3: Quick ways to resolve 0x800ccc13 issues
Check the solutions described below to Outlook Error 0x800ccc13
- You need to simply use the Windows system checker
- Try to check the immovable email in the Outlook account
- You have to simply update Outlook
- Try to alter the registry so that you can simply resolve the error
- You need to quickly start Outlook in the safe mode
- You have to just repair the PST File with the help of ScanPST.exe
- You need to then remove the Outlook Add-in
- You need to simply try to use a professional PST repair tool
Solutions 1: You need to simply use the Windows system checker
- First of all, you need to simply close the Windows Outlook application.
- After that, you have to move ahead to the start tab and then choose the command prompt.
- Next, you need to simply write down SFC or scan now. You need to simply go ahead to enter the command prompt window. Also, you need to make sure that you don’t have to write in the space of the respective command prompt.
- Finally, after finishing the process, you need to simply restart the system. You have to then open it and then check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Solution 2: Try to check the immovable email in the Outlook account
You have to then make sure there is no email stuck in the respective account. Also, if you find any then in such case, you need to simply delete it. After removing it, you have to simply see if you have sent emails or not. Along with that, there are some reasons why email got stuck in your respective Outlook account;
- Due to large attachment files
- Issues while adding a feature
- The email server is not certifying the Outlook account
- The account has gone offline
- Issues with sending or receiving email settings
Solution: 3 You have to simply update Outlook
After that, you need to instantly reinstall the update patch from the Website of Microsoft. The large numbers of users might face such an error and thus, your account will address the trouble.
- First of all, you have to simply open the Microsoft application and then go ahead to the file.
- You have to then move ahead to the account option.
- Next, you need to go under product information and then you need to choose the updates option.
- You have to then finally go ahead to the update now option.
Solution 4: Try to alter the registry so that you can simply resolve the error
While installing the latest updates, you need to instantly see the registry value. After that, you have to simply alter values manually. Go ahead to the steps described below;
- First of all, you need to hold won windows and the R key together. After that, you need to open the Run option.
- After that, you need to simply write down Regedit in the respective run command. After that, you need to simply open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- You need to simply open the Microsoft folder and then move ahead to the windows and then you need to simply open the current version folder.
- Next, go ahead to the run folder and if you see such an issue then delete the file quickly.
- Finally, you need to restart the computer well right now.
Solution 5 You need to quickly start Outlook in the safe mode
You have to simply use the Microsoft Outlook safe mode feature to resolve the network connectivity trouble. It will help in letting the email program open with some amount of features. Also, it will help in blocking the extensions that will help in hindering the issue. Thus, if the application has recently crashed then you need to simply launch it in safe mode;
- You need to simply access the run dialog box by simply clicking Windows Key and R together.
- After that, you need to write down Outlook and then go ahead to the run dialog box.
- You have to then look if the error is on the system or not from your account.
Solution: 6 You have to just repair the PST File with the help of ScanPST.exe
If some methods have been mentioned then there might be a chance that the Outlook PST file has been corrupted. To repair such trouble, you need to simply try to USE Microsoft’s in-built inbox repair tool. It will help in resolving the corrupted file mentioned in the PST. So, follow the steps described below to repair the corrupt PST file with the help of scanpst.exe;
- You need to, first of all, make a copy of the corrupted files. After that, you need to simply save it locally mentioned on the machine or to any other place.
- After doing so, you need to simply open Scan PST which has been located in the location there.
- After doing so, you need to run the inbox repair tool.
- Go ahead to the start button and then you need to go to the find or search option.
- You have to then write down scanpst.exe mentioned in the search box.
- You need to then simply double tap on the scanpst. file and then write down the path as well as the name of the PST files. Or, you can simply go ahead to the browse option for locating the file.
- After doing so, you need to simply go ahead to the start option. After that, you need to simply run Scan PST multiple times and then need to simply rename the repaired PST files.
Solution: 7 You need to then remove the Outlook Add-in
- First of all, you need to simply go ahead to the file menu in Outlook.
- After that, you need to find out the options and then go ahead to the add-ins section.
- Finally, you need to simply remove add-ins and then you need to simply try to find out it well.
Solution: 8 You need to simply try to use a professional PST repair tool
Try to use the third-party app for fixing such issue that helps in scanning the PST files, and other issues for saving repaired data in various formats. It helps in repairing as well as recovering all the mailbox contents along with attachments, calendars, notes, and others. You need to then launch the app and then follow the steps described below;
- First of all, you need to simply go to the add a select file for adding the corrupt PST file.
- After that, you have to then repair the PST files. For that, you need to simply add the files from the respective location. Next, go ahead to the find option and then you need to simply select the repair button to begin the repairing process.
- You need to then simply preview as well as save the fixed file. You need to simply look for the data repaired after scanning and previewing it. Thus, this way, you can simply save the repaired file by giving a tap on the save option.
Need some help?
If you want some help related to Outlook issues then must reach the experts right now for quick help related to Outlook account errors. So, inform them instantly to get free from such error-related queries to your account right now!