Nowadays, almost every person use computers and you can see the computers around you every day. I am quite sure that you have listened to the word computer virus. Yes, Computer Virus, I think all of you are very well familiar with this word. Do you agree with me?
Do you know what is actually a computer virus, is it a disease or something else? If you want to know what is a computer virus and how can you protect your PC from this then stay tuned with us.
In this blog, we will learn how to stop an infection or how to protect your computer to get infected by online computer viruses. This is one of the biggest scams in the world where a virus is intentionally installed so someone can gain money.
What Is A Computer Virus?
PC virus is an app created by the wrong people with the wrong intention. It is similar to flu; it can spread and replicate. Where a computer user is being target while they use their computer. Some of the infections are design to get the personal information of the user or to hack someone computer.
How Do Computer Viruses Spread?
Since personal computers were introduced and became available to almost everyone in the world. Now people want to stay connected to the internet and the world. Since a user does multiple things in day-to-day life, they may contact a virus while working on a PC. Here we give some reasons how computer viruses spread? Please check the given below points:
- Clicking on unknown pictures or links on social media.
- Clicking on the unknown link on search engines.
- Going to unknown search engines and search anything.
- Opening an email attachment from an unknown sender.
- Playing online games on insecure websites.
- Going to not secure porn websites.
- Installing unknown apps on your computer.
How Can We Know When Our Computer Is Infected?
There are many ways by which you can identify that your computer is infected with the virus. Here we have some points mentioned by which you can know that your computer is infected with the viruses or not?
- Unknown app sending constant pop-ups.
- An app that is not known to you starts when you start your pc.
- Email sent to your contacts without you know about it.
- Your computer crashes again and again.
- Computer performance decreases.
- Password change or system locks by an app and asking for ransom.
How To Protect Pour Computer From A Virus?
Since there are so many ways your computer may get infections so the best thing is you should be careful. As soon as you know your computer is acting abnormal, you should take it to an expert.
- An anti-virus, Anti-spyware with a good firewall system may help to protect the computer.
- Do not click on advertisements or unknown links.
- Do not open any attachment from an unknown sender.
- You should not download unknown software.
- You should not share your password.
How To Remove Computer Virus?
If you are not an expert, then the first thing you should do is to take it to an expert. If you are an expert or if you do have a little knowledge about computers, then you may install few unknown programs.
- Microsoft malicious software removal tool.
- Install and run anti-malware software.
- Install and run anti-spyware and run a full scan of your computer.
There are so many companies that provide antivirus support. If you want to know which is the best antivirus for your computer then here we have a list of antivirus. Check the antivirus list and get it for your PC.
Best Computer Virus Protection For You
Antiviruses are the best ways to protect your PC from these programs. In the market, a lot of antiviruses are available, you can choose any one of them according to your needs. You can download any one antivirus into your PC and protect your system easily.
Best Antiviruses For You, here we have some best antiviruses that you can use in your system.
So this is all in this post. After reading this post, you know what is a computer virus and how can you protect your computer from these viruses.
Apart from this, you also know that how your computer was infected by these viruses. For more help, you can Call us our Geeks Experts +1- 800-513-4943.
Ans: Computer virus is a computer program that harms our computer files and data. There are several types of virus: Multipartite virus, direct action, Browser hijecker, Overwrite virus, Web scripting virus, file infector and so on.
Ans: Computer virus is a computer program. This types of program harms our system files.
Ans: By following the given steps you can get rid of a computer virus:
1. Don’t oepn unwanted or suspeious mails.
2. Install a antivirus on your computer.
3. Run antivirus scan after a specific time durations.
Ans: Bob Thomas of BBN invented the first computer virus in 1971. The first virus name is Creeper program.