If you are facing some issues while resolving a resolve computer playing music by itself randomly when nothing is an open issue then must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for resolving the computer playing music by itself randomly when nothing is an open issue. So, move ahead and must reach the experts for any computer-related queries.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
Why is music playing on your computer by itself?
There can be various reasons why computer playing music by itself randomly when nothing is an open, some of them are described below:
- Virus or malware attack: This is considered to be one of the main causes of random music on your respective device. The common virus is called a random music-playing virus and also, and it is a name that is provided to potentially unwanted programs which are activated by ads playing in the respective background. Similarly, there are many such forms of viruses as well as malware that consists of some programs as well as corrupt the files of your respective computer as well as programs.
- Background programs and processes: Some apps might have weird authority as well as access to your respective computer and so, they can run themselves in the background without any opening. Also, this can quickly happen when you close them and then stay for a moment with the help of music playing in the respective background.
- Play to Streams: Windows computers have a play-to feature that helps the users in playing music from one device to another. Also, the device can be quickly connected to others and you might have forgotten to disconnect the same.
So, these can be the reasons but let us try to fix the trouble instantly.
Simple steps to resolve computer playing music by itself randomly when nothing is an open issue
1) Close apps accessing audio on the Volume Mixer
- Close apps accessing audio on the Volume Mixer
- Scan and remove any malware
- Disconnect the Play To from other computers
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot State
- Update Audio Drivers
- Run Audio Troubleshooter
- You need to Close apps accessing audio on the Volume Mixer quickly.
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to your taskbar and then you need to go to the volume icon instantly.
- After doing so, you need to give right-tap on the respective icon and then have to go to the open volume mixer option.
- Finally, the volume mixer window will get opened and then you can instantly view all the apps that you are using currently as well as access the PC audio.
After doing so, you need to now identify the apps with the help of audio and then next, you need to end them instantly. Also, follow the steps described below for ending the tasks of all apps that are accessing the audio on the computer:
- First of all, open the settings app by simply holding down the windows key and I key together instantly.
- After doing so, you need to go to the apps option and then you need to go to installed apps instantly.
- Go to the three dots that are just next to the app and then you need to select the advanced option instantly.
- You need to then go down and then you will see the background apps permission option instantly.
- Go to let this app run in the background and then you need to go to the never option instantly.
2) Scan and remove any malware
- Scan and remove any malware
- You need to, first of all, open the windows settings by simply holding down the windows key and I together.
- Go to update and security and then you need to go to virus threat protection which is under windows security instantly.
- Go to the scan option and then you need to go to full scan and then you need to instantly choose the scan now option.
- Finally, you need to wait until the scans get completed and then you need to instantly restart your respective computer device.
3) Disconnect the Play To from other computers
- Your device might be connected to any other device with the help of media sharing as well as the play to windows feature. This respective feature helps the computer device in playing or sharing media such as music, videos, as well as pictures. Not only that but also, you have to look at other computers at home or the office for seeing if they are using this feature from the device instantly. And if this is the case then you need to simply stop the music on the host computer as well as disable the play to media sharing tool instantly.
4) Troubleshoot in Clean Boot State
- First of all, you need to open the system configuration and then for doing so, you need to hold down win + R and then need to write down msconfig and then you need to go to ok or just choose enter instantly.
- After that, you need to locate the services tab and then you need to check the box that is just next to hide all Microsoft services.
- Go to disable all and then you need to go to the startup option.
- You need to go to open task manager and then you need to select disable everything in the respective panel.
- After doing so, you need to close the open task manager windows instantly and then choose to apply.
- Go to the ok option mentioned on the system configuration window instantly and then finally, you need to restart your respective device instantly.
5) Update Audio Drivers
- Update Audio Drivers
- if you have updated the drivers recently then you need to simply roll back the audio driver and then check.
6) Run Audio Troubleshooter
You need to instantly run the audio troubleshooter and then you need to check if that is helping or not.
Where is this music coming from on your PC?
The music coming on your PC might be coming from the apps running in the respective background from your respective browser or any other computers in the network with the help of media share as well as play to feature. For identifying where the music is coming from on your respective device, you need to just give a right tap on the volume icon mentioned on the taskbar. You need to choose an open-volume mixer and then each bar will instantly show the app with the help of PC audio as well as the volume will level for each and if you need, you can instantly mute each of them individually.
How to instantly stop my laptop from playing music automatically?
You can instantly stop your windows laptop from playing music automatically mentioned on the control panel. After that, you need to open the control panel and then you need to choose view by small icons instantly. You need to go to autoplay and then you need to give click on it. You need to then go to it and then you need to instantly untick the box that is just next to use autoplay for all media and devices. Otherwise, you can instantly choose other options depending on your preferences.
Need some help?
If still something is bothering you related to the computer playing music by itself randomly when nothing is an open issue then you are free to reach the experts for quick help. The experts are available 24/7 hours to guide you, so reach them instantly for getting complete solutions related to your respective computer.
Read Our Latest Article: Click Here