If you need to instantly archive emails on Outlook web access then must go through this content quickly.
Here, you will find the simple steps to archive email on your Outlook web access. So, move ahead and must reach the experts for any related Outlook queries in just an instant time.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-513-4943
To Auto archiving on an Outlook account, you need to follow the steps described below:•
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the file tab.
- Go to the options from the menu and then you need to choose advanced after the pop-up of Outlook options.
- You need to then go ahead to the auto-archive section.
- Go to the auto archive settings button and then a window will get appeared on the device.
- You have to then instantly look for the box mentioned at the run auto archive every… section and then need to select the number of days that you want.
- You need to then go to change and clean out items older than 6 months and then go ahead to move old items.
- After that, you need to go to apply these settings to all folders now and then go to the ok option instantly.
He specific folder rules for Auto Archive, follow the steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the mail folders and then need to give right-click on the folder, and then choose properties.
- Go to the auto archive tab and then you need to go to the settings and choose the ok option immediately.
To manual archiving, follow the steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the file tab and then you have to instantly move ahead to the mailbox settings section.
- Go to the tools button and then you need to go to the tools button and then you need to give a click on clean up old items from the respective pop-up menu.
- The archive window will get opened on your device and then you need to choose the button for archiving this folder and all subfolders.
- You need to then go to the archive items older than a section and then you need to select the date from the respective date picker.
- You have to go to the archive file and then go ahead to browse and then finally, you need to go to ok option instantly.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately Archive Emails on Outlook Web Access on your respective device. If still, you need some help related to your respective account then without giving it any other thought, you need to immediately contact the experts of Outlook for quick help and solutions
Read Our Latest Email Support Article
Q1 Where is the Archive folder in the Outlook web app?
You will find the archive folder in the left pane under folders in your Outlook web app.
Q2 How do I Archive emails in Outlook webmail?
To manually archive emails in your Outlook webmail, you need to go to the file tab. There, you need to choose clean-up tools and then go to the archive. You need to then finally, follow the on-screen prompts instantly to archive emails in your respective Outlook webmail.
Q3 How do I archive all emails in webmail?
To archive all emails in webmail, you need to go to the ctrl key and then you need to go to each email message that you are willing to archive and follow the on-screen prompts to do the same.