Apple TV Not Working on Roku
If the Apple TV not working on Roku, then must go through this content quickly. In this blog, you will find the simple steps for resolving Apple TV not working issues on Roku. So, move ahead and feel free to reach Apple Support for any related help.
For resolving Apple TV plus not working on Roku issue, You just need to follow the steps given below:
- You have to first restart the Roku. Restarting Roku can help you in resolving a lot of troubles. So, try to, first of all, turn it off and then turn on it.
- After doing so, you need to restart the modem and router. If there are some issues with the internet connectivity then in such case, you need to simply try to restart the modem as well as the router.
- Then you have to reset the remote quickly. So, if you are using the Roku app as a remote then you need to simply make sure that the app is facing some issues while connecting to Roku or not. if yes, then you need to simply reset it or try to reach the experts for any related help.
Note: If the batteries in your Roku remote haven’t been changed in a while, the remote may be on its last steps and may start acting erratically, unable to correctly control apps and making them appear to be broken.
- And the last but not least, You need to uninstall and then reinstall the channel. After doing so, you need to finally reset Roku to its factory defaults.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can simply resolve Apple TV not working issues on Roku in a simple way.
Why Is Video Not Available on Apple TV on Roku?
If video is not available on Apple TV on Roku, then you need to follow the steps as follows:
Way 1: Resolve Internet Issues
- Firstly, you have to make sure that the Roku has been connected to the strong internet. Also, you must try to simply unplug the router as well as the modem. After that Plug-in again. If possible, you can try to use the ethernet connection.
Way 2: Try to switch to SD video
You need to try to set the quality of the video to lower quality by following the steps as follows:
- Open the Apple TV Plus app.
- After doing so, you need to go to the settings gear.
- Then set limit purchases and rentals to SD as well as Limit playback to SD.
Way 3: Change Display Type Settings:
- Firstly, go to the home screen and then choose the settings mentioned on the left pane.
- After doing so, you have to choose the display type.
- Finally, you need to change the quality of the video from the auto-detect option.
Way 4: Switch The Audio Setting:
- Go to the home screen and then choose the settings mentioned in the left menu pane.
- Then go to the audio and then choose Dolby digital to auto-detect option.
After following the above steps, you can instantly fix the issue which is “video not available on Apple TV on Roku”.
How To Resolve Apple TV Not Working on TCL Roku TV?
If Apple TV not working on TCL Roku TV, then you need to follow the steps as follows:
Try to restart your device instantly:
- For that, you need to go to the “settings” option.
- After that, you need to go to the Apple TV and then choose the “system”.
- Go to the restart option and also look for a software update, if available then do it.
- You have to then choose settings and then go ahead to the system.
- Choose software updates and then finally, go to update software. Also, if you want, you can simply choose Automatically update.
In this blog we discuss about how to fix apple tv not working on Roku. We hope after following the above steps, you can simply fix Apple TV not working on Roku issues. In case of any trouble related to Apple TV, you need to contact the Support team for any related issues. The professionals are available 24/7 hours, so contact to Local Geeks Help at +1-888-256-6612. They will definitely assist you.
Your TV must need a restart so, it may face some issues while working. For doing so, you have to go to settings and then choose Apple TV. After that, you need to go to the system and then finally, choose the restart option. Also, if you want, you can try to update your device to the latest version if available. For updating your Apple TV, you need to go to settings and then choose system > software updates > update software.
For resolving Verification failed issues on Apple TV, you need to make sure that the date as well as time settings are correct. If not then make sure to correct it and then try to unplug and then plug the router as well as the smart TV for resetting the connection to the servers. Also, if possible, you can simply turn on 2 factor-verification and then try to simply reset the Apple ID password.
You might be surprised to know that not all Roku stream devices support the Apple TV channels; for determining whether the device in your country has compatible or not. For finding it, you need to, first of all, move to the home screen mentioned on the Roku device. After that, you need to choose settings and then you have to go to system, and then finally, go to the about option.
Make sure to update Netflix to its latest version. For checking it, you need to go to a star and then click the check for updates option.
Also, if you want, you need to simply reset the network connection by going to settings and choosing the network option. You can also try to do a system update by moving to settings and then choosing the system > system update option. Or, just try to restart your Roku TV for resolving Netflix’s, not-working troubles.
For removing Apple TV from Roku, Go to the home mentioned on the Roku remote. After that, you need to choose streaming channels for opening the channel store. Then go to the ok option for removing the channel and then finally, need to confirm the selection when requires.
Make sure that you choose the right speaker system. Check the audio mode has been set to auto or not. If not then go ahead for the same to the menu and then choose settings>Go to audio and video and then go to the audio format option. After that, you need to click on change format and then finally, go to the new format and then need to switch it to stereo.