To begin with, if you want to watch ‘2000 Mules’ on Roku then you can simply search for it on the Roku channel store or use the search function on your Roku device. If it is available for streaming then you can just select it and start watching what you want. Alternatively, you can even use a streaming service that offers you the movie such as Amazon Prime Video or Vudu; they are both available on Roku.
You should know that the ‘2000 Mules’ is a movie that was produced and directed by Dinesh D’Souza. It is made and available only in English and the subject of this movie is the unseen incidents during the ‘US President Election’ in 2020.
Now although it is available on DVD, USB, or Rumble App you can even watch it by subscribing to 2000Muless.locals.com making a payment of $29.99 per year. However, there is also a way where you can watch the movie on your Roku TV as well. Hence this is why we have created this blog, which will explain the details and procedure of you can watch 2000 Mules on your Roku as there are also many users who would like to know more about the process.
Methods to Watch 2000 Mules on a Roku TV
Before we start with the methods let us first know some interesting facts about the movie.
2000 Mules contains real pieces of evidence like videos, geo-tracking and many proofs of fraudulence in the ‘US President Election’ of 2020 hence this movie is a volcano from the USA’s political point of view. It is available in the form of DVDs but you can also watch it from the official site itself 2000Muless.locals.com. For this, you would need to subscribe to the service first. The movie is also available on the Rumble app for streaming. Therefore you can just download the movie and transfer it to a USB flash drive and watch it as well.
There are 4 methods of how you can watch 2000 Mules on your Roku TV-
- You can connect a DVD player to the Roku TV
- Connect a USB drive to the TV
- Open the Rumble App on your Roku TV
- Screen-cast the movie on the Roku TV using your mobile phone
All the details for these methods are mentioned below;
How can I Watch 2000 Mules on Roku Using the DVD?
Now if you have the DVD movie 2000 Mules then you can just use the trick by connecting a DVD player to your Roku TV and watching the movie on Roku.
Follow these steps to connect and watch the movie using your Roku TV and DVD player:
- You need to first connect your Roku device to the DVD player using an HDMI cable.
- And then you should connect the Roku device to a TV using another HDMI cable.
- After that, you will need to turn on the devices and put the 2000 Mules DVD into the DVD player.
- Next, you should open the Roku Dashboard and choose the HDMI Input option.
- And now you can go ahead and start the movie playback by pressing the play button.
How do I Watch 2000 Mules on Roku Using the USB Drive?
To be able to watch 2000 Mules on Roku using the USB drive you would need to follow these steps;
- You would need to start by connecting your USB flash drive to your computer using the USB port.
- Next, connect your computer to a strong internet network.
- And now open your internet browser
- You then need to type one of the following addresses in the given address bar of the browser;
- After that, you just need to press the ‘Enter’ button.
- You should now have the movie ‘2000 Mules’ downloaded.
- Next, you should copy and paste the movie to your USB drive after the download is completed.
- And then you will need to disconnect the USB flash drive from your computer and connect it to your Roku device using the USB port. If you find that your Roku does not have a USB port then you can use an external port.
- Now you should select the USB drive that is on your Roku Media Player and the Roku device as well.
- You can then select the movie and start streaming it on your Roku.
- Finally, you can go ahead and watch the movie on the Roku Streaming Device.
What is the process for watching 2000 Mules on Roku Using Rumble?
- You would need to start by connecting your Roku device to a good internet connection.
- And then you should enter the streaming channels section of your Roku.
- Next, you will need to search for ‘Rumble’ using the search tab.
- When you see it you need to select ‘Rumble’ from the channel list of the Roku Channel Store.
- You will now have to click on the ‘Add Channel’ button.
- After that, you must sign in or sign up for the Rumble app using your username and password.
- Then you have to open Rumble’s content section.
- And now search for the movie 2000 Mules.
- When you find the movie you should select it.
- After doing so, you will need to make the payment required to watch the movie.
- Now just go ahead and watch the movie on your Roku streaming device.
How do I Watch 2000 Mules on Roku Using the Screencast feature?
Follow these steps for Android devices;
- You should open ‘Settings’ and then go to the ‘System’ section.
- Next, you will need to open ‘Screen Mirroring’ mode’.
- And now just choose the ‘Always Allow’ option that’s it.
For iOS smartphones follow these steps;
- You need to start by opening ‘Settings’.
- After that, go to ‘Apple Airplay and Home Kit’.
- And now enable the option that says ‘Airplay’ here.
You can also follow these given steps;
- Start by opening the internet browser.
- And then type the official website address locals.com in the given address bar.
- Next, you should tap on the ‘Now Streaming’ button.
- And now if you are already a member then you would need to enter the sign-in credentials to be able to log in to your account or you will need to sign up if you do not have an account.
- After that, you will need to click on the ‘Play’ button. Doing this action will start the live streaming of the movie 2000 Mules.
- Then you should tap on the ‘Cast or the Screen mirroring’ option which you will get in the notification tab on your mobile phone or in the control center.
- At last, you just need to select the Roku name from your phone and then you should see the screen casting starting on the screen of your Roku.
Now these were the four methods we needed to share with you in detail that can help you watch the movie 2000 Mules on your Roku TV.
Furthermore, you must make sure that you have a Roku streaming device or a smart TV that supports Roku. And also make sure that your TV is connected properly to your Roku device and that it is linked as well to the internet.
How to Watch 2000 Mules on Roku using the Roku Channel?
- Firstly, you need to find the ‘Roku Channel’ by scrolling through the various channels.
- And then you need to find the Roku Channel in the Roku Channel Store and install it if you do not have it yet.
- Now by choosing it from the home screen, you can start the Roku Channel.
- You will need to navigate to the search option after you have entered the Roku channel.
- Next, you got to use the search feature to look for ‘2000 Mules’.
- After that, you need to select ‘2000 Mules’ from the list of results for the search.
- And then you should select the play or watch movie option on the given movie’s page.
- At last, you can go ahead and watch 2000 Mules without any hassle.
By now you must be done reading through the above steps and procedure that allows you to watch 2000 Mules on your Roku TV without any hassle. Therefore, we trust that you have all your queries resolved here, if not then you can always contact the technicians provided at any time. And they will definitely assist you accordingly with the most suitable solutions.
Related Article: How do I Turn Off the Narrator on a Roku device?